Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What in the world are women so angry about?

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
They've already got their equal rights. Why are they still so pissed? The only country that has somewhat justified complainers are the women in Saudi Arabia but even then I don't hear much from them.

"When you're used to privilledge, even equality seems like oppression"

They enjoy being angry. It's a positive feeling for them.

So they deliberately cause situations in which they have an excuse to feel indignant and outraged.

Their waiting for the rebellion.

They are wired to never be content and satisfied, so they always want more and more.

And no way are we in a state of equality. They have way more rights than the average man.

So they deliberately cause situations in which they have an excuse to feel indignant and outraged.
What a tiring way to live.

They are wired to never be content and satisfied, so they always want more and more.

And no way are we in a state of equality. They have way more rights than the average man.
It's a scary thought.

People have noticed it ever since our existence

Women love atttention. Being mad is one of the best ways to get it.

They've already got their equal rights. Why are they still so pissed? The only country that has somewhat justified complainers are the women in Saudi Arabia but even then I don't hear much from them.
They want the total dominion over men. Smash the patriarchy to self insert matriarchy but what they don't know is that they already are favoured towards, or they might know this and thus are obviously scheming to take over us, thus the female question has to be once and for all called out just like JQ, because after suffragettes, that's when shit starts to hit the fan (look into older civilisations as well).

It's all a one big cycle, you just need to jump out of it.

Makes me think about a quote I once heard on a YT vid, "Women are like children." Of course, everybody started clowning him in the comment section, but I've really been thinking about that quote a lot browsing this website.

They want the total dominion over men. Smash the patriarchy to self insert matriarchy but what they don't know is that they already are favoured towards, or they might know this and thus are obviously scheming to take over us, thus the female question has to be once and for all called out just like JQ, because after suffragettes, that's when shit starts to hit the fan (look into older civilisations as well).

It's all a one big cycle, you just need to jump out of it.
We were right about women in the early days, smh.

They're raised to believe in the Disney fairytale: that is entitlement to rich, high status male model looking men that height mog 85% of the population.

They're raised to believe in the Disney fairytale: that is entitlement to rich, high status male model looking men that height mog 85% of the population.
And then leave them and take 50% of their stuff.

Women can't get enough.

Mad without chad
"When you're used to privilledge, even equality seems like oppression"

All of these are correct opinions. No wonder women is western countries are depressed asf.

All of these are correct opinions. No wonder women is western countries are depressed asf.
We need to stop agreeing with their dumbass opinions like "stop calling us females!" but unfortunately men think they are being progressive by siding with them on their opinions and simps will be simps.

We need to stop agreeing with their dumbass opinions like "stop calling us females!" but unfortunately men think they are being progressive by siding with them on their opinions and simps will be simps.

I am always edging to go ER on simps. I swear to fucking God, when the Incel revolution comes, I am going to make the holocaust look like a joke in comparison on what I am going to do to simps.

The answer comes more easily when you drop the normal framing ("they already have equal rights -what are they mad about?) which ironically is the feminist framing.

This is the same reason you have people saying "Third wave feminism is the bad type of feminism, they're not true feminists like in the 20's, who were simply fighting for equal rights". People who say this have already accepted the feminist paradigm as fact and haven't broken with it at all.

With that being said, are most women even that angry? Yes, you look on social media and maybe you see feminist things being shared but that's just part of the package of the normal liberalism we see today and women are just regurgitating that I guess. Like, when women on twitter post "kill all men", it doesn't even feel like there's much anger or conviction behind it most of the time, like as if they just got dumped by a high-status male or an ugly guy bothered her. There seems to be a lot more anger with people on here saying they hate women (well, sometimes, it's become more of a reflex phrase here now).

The answer comes more easily when you drop the normal framing ("they already have equal rights -what are they mad about?) which ironically is the feminist framing.

This is the same reason you have people saying "Third wave feminism is the bad type of feminism, they're not true feminists like in the 20's, who were simply fighting for equal rights". People who say this have already accepted the feminist paradigm as fact and haven't broken with it at all.

With that being said, are most women even that angry? Yes, you look on social media and maybe you see feminist things being shared but that's just part of the package of the normal liberalism we see today and women are just regurgitating that I guess. Like, when women on twitter post "kill all men", it doesn't even feel like there's much anger or conviction behind it most of the time, like as if they just got dumped by a high-status male or an ugly guy bothered her. There seems to be a lot more anger with people on here saying they hate women (well, sometimes, it's become more of a reflex phrase here now).
High iq

27AB0B2D 12E2 4FED A6F2 CCDC2A8CAC85

Real answer? They hate that they are not men's property anymore, but since feminism has told them that's oppression, they express their desire to submit by engaging in BDSM and other shit like that