Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What in the fuck is going on with youtube?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
I tend to use a browser that dumps it's cookies on close, a vpn, as well as a browser fingerprint changer for all my mainstream stuff.Every so often I get some weird recommendations, but this has got to be the weirdest in the long time.

The video that I got first recommended was "What if You Were Trapped inside CHERNOBYL REACTOR Without Protective Suit for 60 Seconds?", I curiously clicked on it.
Instantly I saw a reference, you should notice it.

Untitled

As well as other things in the same episode.
Untitled

I decided to click on the channel info and it's videos.
This is the current banner for the channel.
Untitled

The character of your channel surrounded by medieval torture and killing devices. Which somehow fits the theme of the channel where they abuse one animated character.
Untitled

There are some obvious factors that whoever is in charge of this channel is also a pop-culture follower, or at least a reddit gamer. See the account's instagram, has PickleRick&Morty, Beyond Detroit, etc references https://www.instagram.com/meet_arnold/ along with the other references in the videos on his channel such as Portal, Futarama, etc I can't be bothered to break down.

It's an "Education channel" (already checked, it does not show on Youtube Kids), most videos are in the category of "Education" or "People & Blogs".
But it is still viewable for 13+, though it's nothing worse than the past "Horrible Histories" novels that were popular with teens.

Why is youtube cracking down on content that has swear words, when you have a channel that even had a video of an anime character having their head blown off by a shotgun after he crawls out of a grave.

Reminds me of those weird ass toy channels

Youtube only gives a shit about things the media might complain about and the media doesn't care about channels using science to deconstruct the nature of bizarre fictional deaths.

liked and subscribed

that site has gone to hell man

probably 90% of its audience are kids, like really little kids ranging from toddlers to 10 year olds max.

I like going down the YouTube rabbit hole. Sometimes I'm recommended something complete obscure then I start clicking video after video. Usually it is at like 3 am in the morning.

never seen this guy before i dont really use youtube much tho

Have you guys seen the non-family? It's weird ngl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200407-180041.jpg
    Screenshot_20200407-180041.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 4