Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What in the actual fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 39786
  • Start date
Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice.

He's black so she wasn't too off the mark.

That means you can rape girls in your dreams now? Shit, need to start remembering faces :ahegao:.

No no no, we need more story. How in the fuck does this happen? We need more than just a screenshot why would anyone post this without the story behind it?

Joggers need to go ER on every cracka they see

I don't even have to read the article to know this nigger probably actually raped before (along with robbery, murder etc) but this situation just happened to be a mistake.

Okay, okay, here's the actual story. It's not a "good" explanation, but at least it makes sense.

He was not "convicted of dream rape." What happened is, the woman was raped, they asked her who did it, and she said "This guy did it, I remember it now because it recurred to me in a dream. The rape that actually happened, I relived it in my dream, and in my dream I saw his face. I was remembering it through the dream. Remembering it as it actually happened."

It was shoddy testimony through shoddy memory.

Woman being Worshiped yet again

Her Feelings are absolute and Ignore reality

Fucking :feelsclown:world man

now i can't even dream/day dream about rape

winston in 1984 had more freedom

No no no, we need more story. How in the fuck does this happen? We need more than just a screenshot why would anyone post this without the story behind it?
How does it happen? Simple: It doesn't, because this is isn't real, just like a dream.

Last edited:
Dream police is investigating:feelsbaton: