Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What imageboards do you use?

IncelCrocker

IncelCrocker

Recruit
★★★★
I often use /pol/ /tv/ on 4chan and 8chan moe /v/

what imageboards you guys use?

1715144909917 0

None, they're all cucked

Never used it.

really weird that incels don't use imageboards. This forum must have a lot of zoomers

Used to lurk /a/, /v/ and a couple other boards a couple years back but it got boring

I never understood how tf it worked, it's too messy-looking for me

I never understood how tf it worked, it's too messy-looking for me
It's the same as a forum. If you want to discuss something you create a thread or post in a thread that's already opened with the benefit of being partially anonymous

It's the same as a forum. If you want to discuss something you create a thread or post in a thread that's already opened with the benefit of being partially anonymous
Aight

I used to go to /pol/, /int/, and occasionally /his/ on 4chan but I rare do anymore

/co/ /trash/ /v/ /vm/, recently /i/ /ic/

I'm banned from all of them

Soyjak.party, 4chan jannies suck ass, I used to use frenschan when that was a thing though.

I used to hang out on /b/ like ten years ago but it got all fruity and retarded so I stopped

They're either dead or the active ones are infiltrated too heavily for my liking