Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what if

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
You get the knowledge and power to be able to achieve anything in this life . Your goals are so clear and the way to achieve them is also clear , but you just lack the,motivation to do anything and you enjoy where you are stuck now . It's nothing else can ever excites you . Is it the natural bitterness that comes when you fully absorb the blackpill and realise how the human nature is so predictable , shallow and stupid .
May be all I need is some spiritual drive and belief that will nourished soul and appetite to do things ? I feel very overwlmed guys .

I think people like us would be invigorated by life even in our Wizard/incel conditions if Jesus/Odin/Allah or some believable god appeared before us and offered us a compelling mission to live out our lives by and we'd get A. B. and C. tangible rewards in this life and even more in the next for so completing or carrying out said missions.

Yeah people can argue/point out the various holy books already do this but ALL those books depend on blind FAITH and I think people like us would rather KNOW if god/gods/a supreme being is real and if they have some great plan for us.

Beyond over if your thread had only 1 reply
Also omniscience would be one of the easiest ways to get out of inceldom tbh lol what is this question supposed to be

You know how to make genetically engineered loli waifus?

May be all I need is some spiritual drive and belief that will nourished soul and appetite to do things ?

Try religion coping, if that doesn't work try psychedelic coping, if that doesn't work well ... its over at that point