Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What if your son becomes incel

MAYBE IF AN IT FOID'S SON IS INCEL IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S UGLY

If I ascend and have a son I will give him my .is account assuming this site still exists.

I read that post already. What enrages me the most is that they act like we lived a life full of love and happiness and just woke up one day and decided to be an incel. That couldn't be further from the truth. We tried to avoid this struggle, but it was forced upon us, and the bitterness arises form not having essential human needs met and from missing key developmental milestones. There you go IT, this is your explanation. I don't know why you can't comprehend this simple cause and effect scenario. Same way nobody wakes up and chooses to have cancer and struggle with it, we do not voluntarily choose to be cursed with inceldom.

If I ascend and have a son I will give him my .is account assuming this site still exists.
Please never have kids. That would be incredibly cruel and selfish to pass on the suffering. If you ascend, enjoy the romance and sex. No need to create a man just for him to suffer even worse than your did

I read that post already. What enrages me the most is that they act like we lived a life full of love and happiness and just woke up one day and decided to be an incel. That couldn't be further from the truth. We tried to avoid this struggle, but it was forced upon us, and the bitterness arises form not having essential human needs met and from missing key developmental milestones. There you go IT, this is your explanation. I don't know why you can't comprehend this simple cause and effect scenario. Same way nobody wakes up and chooses to have cancer and struggle with it, we do not voluntarily choose to be cursed with inceldom.
This should be water to them but instead they will choose to deny it and blame it on the fact that we hate women and post on incel forums.

Fucking retards don't see the cause and effect that is clear as day.

Being sexless is what CAUSES you to join an incel forum. you aren't a virgin BECAUSE u post here.

For example, look at this

this is a retarded ass reply that is very common IT.

Every time an .is thread gets posted there, people will say that.

U FUCKING IDIOTS. WE ARE HERE SAYING VILE SHIT ABOUT FOIDS BECAUSE WE ENDED UP VIRGINS. WE ARENT VIRGINS BECAUSE WE POSTED ON .IS AND SOMEHOW FOIDS JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT FROM THE WAY WE SPEAK TO THEM

literally it's weird af that think the worst thing that could happen to their son is that he... doesn't like foids enough

like, he could become a druggie, selfharmer, psychosis sufferer, criminal...

but omg what if he becomes an INCEL???

and commits WRONGTHINK???

incels are generally respectful and polite human beings, really you could have much worse problems. especially if you're on IT, and therefore an absolutely awful parent

literally it's weird af that think the worst thing that could happen to their son is that he... doesn't like foids enough

like, he could become a druggie, selfharmer, psychosis sufferer, criminal...

but omg what if he becomes an INCEL???

and commits WRONGTHINK???

incels are generally respectful and polite human beings, really you could have much worse problems. especially if you're on IT, and therefore an absolutely awful parent
I would rather be an incel on .IS than be a sex haver on IT.

say cope if u want, but there is nothing more cucked than posting on IT defending muh women

This should be water to them but instead they will choose to deny it and blame it on the fact that we hate women and post on incel forums.

Being sexless is what CAUSES you to join an incel forum. you aren't a virgin BECAUSE u post here.

U FUCKING IDIOTS. WE ARE HERE SAYING VILE SHIT ABOUT FOIDS BECAUSE WE ENDED UP VIRGINS. WE ARENT VIRGINS BECAUSE WE POSTED ON .IS AND SOMEHOW FOIDS JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT FROM THE WAY WE SPEAK TO THEM

Exactly. They are so dumb they don't understand a simple cause and effect scenario. It's like if you never changed the oil in your car, and after 40,000 miles of abuse, the engine just couldn't take anymore and seized up from no lubrication. These IT fucks would say the engine didn't deserve an oil change because it died so early. No you fucking moron, it died early because you destroyed it by not fulfilling one of it's most basic needs (oil). Same logic for us. They blame our situation on the final result (inceldom), not the shit that lead up to it (years of bullying and ostracism combined with being deprived of love, touch, and sex our whole lives (which are essential human needs for a good life).

I would rather be an incel on .IS than be a sex haver on IT.

say cope if u want, but there is nothing more cucked than posting on IT defending muh women
Same. At least we have dignity and self respect, which they do not.

Please never have kids. That would be incredibly cruel and selfish to pass on the suffering. If you ascend, enjoy the romance and sex. No need to create a man just for him to suffer even worse than your did
I'm the only one in my family with mental illness so it'd be like playing Russian roulette with my potential child :feelshaha:. I wonder if it'd be worth it since my looks aren't why im incel.

this will happen to half of them because they post there to cope if they were born as men it wouldn't render their ugly asses incel

I'm the only one in my family with mental illness so it'd be like playing Russian roulette with my potential child :feelshaha:. I wonder if it'd be worth it since my looks aren't why im incel.
I wouldn't risk it. Besides, I doubt you even want kids after all the suffering you had in life. If you ascend, just enjoy it and relax in life. Bask in the success. don't burden yourself with a kid. Also, many women lose interest in sex permanently after childbirth. Don't get yourself into a sexless relationship

Would you be willing to share what kind of mental illnesses you have?

im curious because you sound so NT

I wouldn't risk it. Besides, I doubt you even want kids after all the suffering you had in life. If you ascend, just enjoy it and relax in life. Bask in the success. don't burden yourself with a kid. Also, many women lose interest in sex permanently after childbirth. Don't get yourself into a sexless relationship
I've never thought about it anyway. it really is that over for me :feelshaha:. I don't think a sub 7 could sustain a LTR without a child for long tho. 99% of women have a maternal clock that'll leave them itching for a baby eventually.

it's the usual fallacy where people who have grievances are told that their problems came from them being bad people... and they must be bad people, since they have grievances!

like yea ok whatever, redditor, if you were born in palestine you'd probably be antisemitic

yes, people can have 'evil' viewpoints based on their experiences. those experiences might not be justified. I doubt redditors would take it seriously if an israel supporter said 'oh well palestinians are antisemitic and support religious extremist terrorists, they must have been bad people. after all normal people WOULDN'T EVEN ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT OF ANYISEMITISM OR MISOGYNY right?'

but that's what they say about incels

I've never thought about it anyway. it really is that over for me :feelshaha:. I don't think a sub 7 could sustain a LTR without a child for long tho. 99% of women have a maternal clock that'll leave them itching for a baby eventually.
You could always go for post menopausal women like 40+ :bigbrain::feelshmm:. Then it's already too late for them to have kids and they won't expect that from you. If you are genuinely good looking, try to hagmaxx

Would you be willing to share what kind of mental illnesses you have?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgO7LJFsFn8

im curious because you sound so NT
Blushing Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

it's the usual fallacy where people who have grievances are told that their problems came from them being bad people... and they must be bad people, since they have grievances!

like yea ok whatever, redditor, if you were born in palestine you'd probably be antisemitic

yes, people can have 'evil' viewpoints based on their experiences. those experiences might not be justified. I doubt redditors would take it seriously if an israel supporter said 'oh well palestinians are antisemitic and support religious extremist terrorists, they must have been bad people. after all normal people WOULDN'T EVEN ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT OF ANYISEMITISM OR MISOGYNY right?'

but that's what they say about incels
there has to be a name for this fallacy since it's so common.

average looking

:feelspuke:
You wouldn't take a 40+ woman? What about 30-35? The acceptable age range in women for me is age 18-45 for long term relationships and 18-60 for hookups. I am not picky and will fuck almost anything half decent looking

This

there has to be a name for this fallacy since it's so common.
Basically just-world fallacy. They think if good things happen to you, you are a good person, and the only reason bad stuff keeps happening to you is because you deserve it

You wouldn't take a 40+ woman? What about 30-35? The acceptable age range in women for me is age 18-45 for long term relationships and 18-60 for hookups. I am not picky and will fuck almost anything half decent looking
if being non-NT is what is holding you back the most, i think u might be able to do some hookups if u get lucky enough. i cant speak on ur behalf tho, just speculating.

Based never reproducing cel. No need to make more suffering. We struggled so much. What kind of moron would willingly create someone with the same issues just to say their bloodline survives? Some genes need to end. My genes with chronic health issues, join issues, and severe OCD stop with me, whether I ascend or not.

im too mentally ill to jestermaxx and feign interest. pure FWB relationships with no strings attached (dating, giving expensive gifts, etc) are for 7/10+. since this shit's pretty much impossible im not going to humiliate myself and waste my efforts on expired women.

if being non-NT is what is holding you back the most, i think u might be able to do some hookups if u get lucky enough. i cant speak on ur behalf tho, just speculating.
I'm not ugly looking, but not sure if I'm attractive enough to get hookups. I'm 6'0", so I have that going for me at least. I rate myself between a 4.5 and 5/10 depending on hoe bad my sleep and acne is. Maybe I could get hookups with older women

im too mentally ill to jestermaxx and feign interest. pure FWB relationships with no strings attached (dating, giving expensive gifts, etc) are for 7/10+. since this shit's pretty much impossible im not going to humiliate myself and waste my efforts on expired women.
Understandable

You know when I saw the movie 300 and I saw the scene where they threw the crippled babies out of a clip, I viewd this as brutal and unjust. Now I see it differently, Imagine if many of us, who have bad look, bad mental health, bad health and are poor of low status were thrown like this. It would spare the suffering of many man, and give w0men their utopia of a perfect world full of chads.

At the same time the elites/j00s get rid of the poor, so they will also have their " jootopida" and NW0, but with no man workers, so good look forcing w0men and degenrate chads to work for u.

My son is almost 2 years old now.

I fear this scenario. On the other hand:

He's raised in a woke household, and incels are part of the alt right movement. They belong to the manosphere.

But with biological parents who are queer, a legal father who's openly infertile, a queer godfather, and the other one being a manly man war veteran with PTSD (Kosovo), a queer older sister who dotes on him...

I can't imagine him feeling entitled to someone else's body. Although he is right now when he demands breastfeeding.

Talking about bodily autonomy, consent, what you want in a partner, those talks are normal in our household. His mother is poly after all! And it's important for his sister to be open to talk about her experiences with men and women.

His father (the social one who raises him) was a virgin until his mid 20s, because he's very socially awkward. I don't think he'll have trouble to relate to his son, to talk about the difficulties.

Overall I think we're equipped with it.

If he, however, starts glorifying rape? Then I will sit him down, and explain to him how I was raped. More than once in my life. How it shaped me. I will talk to him about my male friend who was raped by a woman, and has a daughter because of it, and severe trauma. I will make his godfather talk to him about what he saw in the war.

We will nip that in the bud.

But I expect him to be loving, albeit tiny. His biological parents are small. And he's 1/4 Japanese, so there's some Asian genes in the mix. Not that any of the rest (German, Polish, French) are any taller.
polyamorous mother with Asian genes with an infertile, possibly neurodivergent cuck of a father who "lost" his virginity during his mid 20s

Its over

Can't expect someone with a name like ILikeGayMidgets to have a good take jfl