Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What if your son becomes an incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1f8h8sm/what_if_your_son_becomes_an_incel/

Imagine if you were a parent who carried your son for 8-9 long months, caring for him, reading bedtime stories to the little dude, feeding him the best food you cooked, putting him through school... But one day though, you are randomly checking his computer and you find the "incels.is" logo in his search history/browser.

Nightmarefuel for roasties since it's the first time they realize their genes are subhuman :society:

Also jfl at that comment:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1f8h8sm/what_if_your_son_becomes_an_incel/llf0pat/

My son is almost 2 years old now.

I fear this scenario. On the other hand:

He's raised in a woke household, and incels are part of the alt right movement. They belong to the manosphere.

But with biological parents who are queer, a legal father who's openly infertile, a queer godfather, and the other one being a manly man war veteran with PTSD (Kosovo), a queer older sister who dotes on him...
But I expect him to be loving, albeit tiny. His biological parents are small. And he's 1/4 Japanese, so there's some Asian genes in the mix. Not that any of the rest (German, Polish, French) are any taller.

This guy never had a chance, fucking brutal. Future poster here 100% :incel:

Kid's more likely to be gay than an incel. Or both. Gays aren't as merciful to bad genes as people like to pretend they are.
Doomed either way.

most of the people on IT are "child free :foidSoy: " foids who will never ever have children and they will be miserable forever

Kid's more likely to be gay than an incel. Or both. Gays aren't as merciful to bad genes as people like to pretend they are.
Doomed either way.
Faggots fuck everything. They are equal or worse than foids.

>Raised in a woke household

Yes because the child will totally reflect all the values and traditions of the household and certainly won't reject them when he becomes of age and reaches a certain existential despair. Think about all the religious households that beat their kids with the message everyday only for their child to grow up and become apathetic and turn to atheism. I think every parent is fucked up in that they want to brainwash their child instead of just comforting them so that they may naturally reach the idea of goodness. There is a nuance into raising a child and having them avoid certain ideas like the plague is the opposite of preparing them for the world.

It never began for the son in the comment

Why would I want to create an even bigger subhuman than myself and let them suffer atleast as much as myself?

Those poor children have to deal with dumbass woke parenting. It's child abuse tbh

>queer mother
>queer godfather

That poor kid is going to be abused in so many awful ways. Poor guy. It never began for him :feelscry:

Faggots fuck everything. They are equal or worse than foids.
I'm going to disagree with you on that. Women are worse. Gays are so small in number that they are mostly just a nuisance. Women, meanwhile, actively shape our lives beyond some superficial kowtowing that special month of the year.

Oh you think the tranny insanity and ghey marriage is a gay thing that wasn't pushed by women? Hahaha

This will be the reality for most noodlewhores and women under 5ft3 who have sons (unless father very tall).

That reply is the most cucked thing I've ever seen, easy. Cannot be real.

>Raised in a woke household

Yes because the child will totally reflect all the values and traditions of the household and certainly won't reject them when he becomes of age and reaches a certain existential despair. Think about all the religious households that beat their kids with the message everyday only for their child to grow up and become apathetic and turn to atheism. I think every parent is fucked up in that they want to brainwash their child instead of just comforting them so that they may naturally reach the idea of goodness. There is a nuance into raising a child and having them avoid certain ideas like the plague is the opposite of preparing them for the world.
Well stated.

Knowing ITards, they would rather have a trooned out prostitute as a son than an involuntary celibate.

Incel is wrong. it's not 30%, it's 50%. 30% is 1/3 and that's too low. A LOT of dudes are "incel" in the sense that they can't and don't get pussy and it is out of their hands.
t. university student in Canada.

foreshadowing, they know they have subhuman monkey genes

The sons of ITfags becoming incels would be the ultimate form of cosmic justice.

This would be my reaction:

Street Fighter Yes GIF

Last edited:
That kid is either going to become a school shooter and the faggot parents will wonder how it happens, or he will have 100k posts on his incels.is account