Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story What if you received sexual attention from a woman on the Internet? Would you keep it secret?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
A lot of you said you would. In fact, you said you would lie and outright claim you hadn't received any attention from any woman ever. Instead of just keeping your mouth shut and claiming nothing one way or the other.

If that's you, let's say you and your secret liaison have something like a long distance relationship. You trade nudes, you have phone sex, etc. You've seen her face, you've heard her voice. Then maybe things fizzle out. Or maybe they keep going. But eventually it comes out: Other members of this forum have also received attention from her. And reciprocated it. Traded nudes, phone sex, etc. In fact, it's just about every member. We are all fakecels. And she has the receipts to prove it.

What should we then do? Close the forum and move over to Looksmax? Pretend it never happened? What if she takes it to the press and writes an article about how she doesn't think we're ugly?

If I ever ascended I'd request a voluntary ban.

But first I will have to meet up with this girl, no e-dating just lol.

So if she wanted you to call her to talk, or maybe have phone sex, you would turn it down? Until you met her in person?

Facts gotta go all the way

So if she wanted you to call her to talk, or maybe have phone sex, you would turn it down? Until you met her in person?
You realize that if I agree to this and it turns out to be a cruel joke she will have things to use against me right ? ( The phone sex )
But I would of course talk with her over the phone.

I am a trucel so that will never happen to me

Facts gotta go all the way

Are you saying you wouldn't even start with receiving her nudes, or hearing her voice?

You realize that if I agree to this and it turns out to be a cruel joke she will have things to use against me right ? ( The phone sex )
But I would of course talk with her over the phone.

You don't have to say anything to her, she would do all the work.

How would you even obtain an online relationship if you cant get on irl?
Online would be more looks focused

Are you saying you wouldn't even start with receiving her nudes, or hearing her voice?
I would start with that of course, but I wouldn't tell anyone until we fucked

How would you even obtain an online relationship if you cant get on irl?
Online would be more looks focused

But what if it happened? What if you connected with a woman online?

OP, is there something you're trying to tell us?

But what if it happened? What if you connected with a woman online?
Unless they've met irl I wouldnt count it as ascending.
That's still a chance that the female could be a catfish, or she could hate the way he looks irl

Unless they've met irl I wouldnt count it as ascending.
That's still a chance that the female could be a catfish, or she could hate the way he looks irl

This is a situation where you've seen each other's faces and bodies, and heard each other's voices.

I’m confused but also didn’t read the whole post. So attention from a foid online? Per forum rules I would keep it a secret. I wouldn’t go out of my way and say I haven’t talked to a woman in x amount of time. Just be quiet about it; not like it will go anywhere for any of us anyway.

I’m confused but also didn’t read the whole post. So attention from a foid online? Per forum rules I would keep it a secret. I wouldn’t go out of my way and say I haven’t talked to a woman in x amount of time. Just be quiet about it; not like it will go anywhere for any of us anyway.

Read the whole post. It involves us all.

This is a situation where you've seen each other's faces and bodies, and heard each other's voices.
Perception could change when they meet irl.
Lile that video of that ricecel who met his blinde egirlfriend irl, and she completely rejected him when they met irl

the fuck is sexual attention on the internet

I would probably brag here and get banned

What's the point of online 'relationships'? I don't want to talk to a hole any more than I have to until she gives me the pie.

Online doesn't count since it can always be a neckbeard behind the screen. Unless you have 100% undeniable proof that is a female (female)

Online doesn't count since it can always be a neckbeard behind the screen. Unless you have 100% undeniable proof that is a female (female)

But you see her face. She sends you verifiable pics. You can say "Do this to your pussy" and she'll send you a picture/video of that request.

Sexual attention means nothing if I'm not getting it irl.

If I ever ascended I’d probably make some post like “goodbye guys I made it yada yada won’t forget what I learned here good luck everyone” and then just lurk instead of posting

If I ever ascended I’d probably make some post like “goodbye guys I made it yada yada won’t forget what I learned here good luck everyone” and then just lurk instead of posting

You didn't ascend, it's just a woman likes you sexually.

You didn't ascend, it's just a woman likes you sexually.
I would try to e-datemaxx and if she agrees to date then follow up. Otherwise I’d just be so surprised that I’d probably sperg out and fumble it tbh

I would try to e-datemaxx and if she agrees to date then follow up. Otherwise I’d just be so surprised that I’d probably sperg out and fumble it tbh

But what about that thing I said in the opening post?

Sexual attention can't be digital or computerized.

I wouldn't tell anyone because no one would care

The amount of people not reading the body of text is astonishing.

i would be dying to tell