Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What if you had sex because you are a nice person?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Yeah, like some bitch was present, and you were a nice person to her, so nice that she wanted to have sex with you. The idea of that is INSANE. Yet a lot of people really think this way intuitively like a child-- that being nice and supplicating is good behavior that earns you sex. I mean if the world actually worked this way there would be a LOT more pregnancies. And I think everyone would just be a lot NICER. It's impossible to have a utopia unless good behavior rewards you with sex, which inherently proves the impossibility of a utopia. Humans just dont work that way.

The idea of that is INSANE. Yet a lot of people really think this way intuitively like a child--
Halo effect. Good-looking people = good personalities. That’s what women mean when they say personality matters more. You don’t have to work on your personality, your good personality already exists if you’re good-looking.

Yeah, like some bitch was present, and you were a nice person to her, so nice that she wanted to have sex with you. The idea of that is INSANE. Yet a lot of people really think this way intuitively like a child-- that being nice and supplicating is good behavior that earns you sex. I mean if the world actually worked this way there would be a LOT more pregnancies. And I think everyone would just be a lot NICER. It's impossible to have a utopia unless good behavior rewards you with sex, which inherently proves the impossibility of a utopia. Humans just dont work that way.
PLEEASE OMG IM SO NICE
PUSSY PLEEASE OH YEAH OMG QUEEN LET ME CLEAN UR ASSHOLE WITH A TOOTHBRUSH
LET ME
AAH KWEEN I WILL BUILD YOU A HOUSE, A PALLACE
I WILL BUY VENICE
QUEEN JUST ONE SNIFF
ONE WIFF
OF THE GOLDEN COOCHIE
OH QUEEN

*starts dancing*

yayaya, my kween
yayaya, so sheen
yayaya, i have a tiny peen
yayaya, please forgibs
yayaya

^^^ niggas when trying to court foids. Its so dumb. Its like talking a baker into giving you free bread. Nigga why would he just diviluge his most valuable asset? This is so dumb. The more you hype it up the more he sell it for.

Its economics basically. Sex is a commodity. You can explain the entire blackpill without even refering to looks, from economic angle alone.
But hey retards wont grasp so yeah

I wonder if this is a jab at the ITards, who think what we're lacking is a good pERsonality and that looks are only a minor factor at most.

+1

foid, "incels are immature" immature just means ugly.

We just had a thousand liked post this week of some toilet saying they don't like "Golden Retriever" type niggas. That are nice, and pure, and so on.

And considering I'm like that in real life, no woman has ever came up to me and said "Aww, you are so sweet, wanna suck on my tits?"

This doesn't happen.

Men like sweet and pure women just fine. Women want a man that could rape them.

Nice person = person that knows his place.

If Chad / alpha then : choke her, fuck all holes, impregnate her in a porta-potty or back alley and ghost.

If normie / beta then : simp hard, betabuxx m'lady, get cucked, raise your queen's children she's made behind your back with an anonymous sneaky link and die in war gruesomely.

If incel / omega : don't exist. Become ethereal and evaporate from this plane of existence asap.

If foid : just exist. Play the tutorial if you want to, but that's not really mandatory. Just existing is more than enough.

This is what is meant by being a nice person.

High Iq thread. Foids go for the one that have dark trait traits and can secure resources, being nice brings nothing like that.

That's what happens in every visual novel.

Foids will easily lose interest in a 'nice' conversation, and often whine about guys who are too 'nice' to them

They'll also chase after serial killers and other dark triad figures, despite the lack of a 'good personality'

ITcels are just intentionally obtuse when they claim that foids just want guys who are nice and respect them, it's obvious that they frequently lean the other way. Even ITcels will scream and moan about 'nice guys,' although they pretend that these guys aren't actually 'nice,' which is retarded. The guys are nice, and that's why foids and ITcels treat them like trash

As OP points out, if people who recommend being 'nice' to foids actually tried it often, they'd notice that they usually just occasion ire in the foid

But maybe they're oblivious enough not to notice this

Halo effect. Good-looking people = good personalities. That’s what women mean when they say personality matters more. You don’t have to work on your personality, your good personality already exists if you’re good-looking.
Women are liars, they should lose their right to choose their partner.