Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if you had a Time Machine ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
If you had access to a Time Machine. What time period would you go back to , what would you bring with you and what would you do there?

When did the first fishes start to live on land again?

I'll stop my parents from getting to know each other

I honestly have no clue tbh. But if I could go back to and somehow live comfortably in the 2000s, I might do that in a heartbeat

I would go back and strangle baby me in the crib

Would change so many things but ideally
I honestly have no clue tbh. But if I could go back to and somehow live comfortably in the 2000s, I might do that in a heartbeat
Smth like this yea maybe late 90s

I would go to 2011 and invest in Bitcoin

I would go back to the 50's and live it out until I died which would hopefully be in the 90's.

I’ll go back and have a quick chat with the man who thought it was a good idea to give women rights. :feelsokman:

I'd go back 15 years ago with crypto and stock knowledge and actually enjoy life for once geomaxxing

I’ll go back and have a quick chat with the man who thought it was a good idea to give women rights. :feelsokman:
"Oy vey I just love goyi- women so much I wanna give them rights"

Same, just change 2000s with 1990s
Fran%C3%A7oise_Foliot_-_Jean_Gigoux_-_Portrait_de_Charles_Fourrier_%28cropped%29_%281%29.jpg

Would have gone back and genocide my whole family tree

If you had access to a Time Machine. What time period would you go back to , what would you bring with you and what would you do there?
I'll go forward instead and get myself a AI girlfriend.

Armed with knowledge of the future, I would time travel to Germany in 1935 and help Hitler win WW2. I would bring history books explaining the strategic mistakes that lead to their defeat, and bring as much literature I can find about building nuclear weapons.

Armed with knowledge of the future, I would time travel to Germany in 1935 and help Hitler win WW2. I would bring history books explaining the strategic mistakes that lead to their defeat, and bring as much literature I can find about building nuclear weapons.
Time machine

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
That's quite strange, could be the autism?
Yeah, that's part of it. Though I feel like if you have any distribution of people in general, be it traits or opinions or tastes or behavior, it kinda looks like this:
Me

Last edited:
No time machine for your FACE.

No time machine for your FACE.
Time travel to the future when face transplants and Chadification technlogies are normal. Then travel back to today and live as a male model God.

Time travel to the future when face transplants and Chadification technlogies are normal. Then travel back to today and live as a male model God.
Was about to say, the real answer is going forward, not back. Though maybe do so carefully, so you don't end up teleporting into some apocalyptic nightmare and get killed / trapped instantly.

... And then you wake up.

Probably mid 20th century or early 20th century

I would rape foids and then go back in time and rape them again