Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if you get reincarnated as a foid in a new life...

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Loli inseminator
★★★
21d 7h 37m
Let's say that in a hypothetical next life you get reincarnated as a foid, except you are able to retain your memories from your current life... Now, will you be a decent woman who actually cares about more than bone structure and height or will you become a whore, chase chads, hop on the carousel and do all kinds of degenerate things like selling your body on onlyfans and all the bullshit we criticize women for?

Grumch23

Grumch23

Still waiting for the end
4d 8h 26m
I would be a stacy and date brocels. Justice for them. :feelsYall:

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
185d 1h 56m
I feel like foids will still be hypergamous even if they are self-aware of their own nature and the blackpill since they're biologically wired and it's not like you can go against it or do anything about it.

I would probably still be more lenient in my standards and remain a virgin until marriage instead of becoming a whore.

tenta

tenta

permabanned from IRL
★★★★★
46d 16h 16m
Probably stream on twitch with my cleavage and levy a simp army ngl

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
I would use my privileges of being a foid to become a billionaire and have a literal army of simps worshipping me every day

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
62d 15h 10m
Your biology will scream at you to do what most foids do;
AwakenedArisen said:
hop on the carousel

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
263d 18h 14m
AwakenedArisen said:
you be a decent woman who actually cares about more than bone structure and height or will you become a whore, chase chads
Knowing the truth of the blackpill, I will care about bone structure, frame, and height even more because we are nothing more than our bodies. There is no soul or supernatural consciousness. I will scrutinize over genetics and make my bf get genomics tested to ensure that he's a partner who won't pass on crap onto my offspring which would only make our lives hard(er). I won't do cock carouseling though, but I will be hyper selective. I will also get immediate abortions will my fetus is found defective or diseased somehow, because in the end, NOTHING matters more than good genes is EVERYTHING.

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Loli inseminator
★★★
21d 7h 37m
Grumch23 said:
I would be a stacy and date brocels. Justice for them. :feelsYall:
TheDarkEnigma said:
I feel like foids will still be hypergamous even if they are self-aware of their own nature and the blackpill since they're biologically wired and it's not like you can go against it or do anything about it.

I would probably still be more lenient in my standards and remain a virgin until marriage instead of becoming a whore.
Based
tenta said:
Probably stream on twitch with my cleavage and levy a simp army ngl
:feelsUgh:

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
A lot of niggas here wanna get fucked...
Id fucking kms on the spot.

Black Soul

Black Soul

Wizard
57d 11h 54m
trans moment... :feelsugh:

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
37d 10h 49m
I would be the next belle delphine, cucking all those degenerate simps and making billions off of them.

IjustNeedaFwend

IjustNeedaFwend

JustAnotherCoiner
★★★★★
9d 19h 26m
nice_try said:
I would be the next belle delphine, cucking all those degenerate simps and making billions off of them.
I'd be your bull .

:feelsYall:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8