Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if you don't wake up alive tomorrow?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
What if you wake up dead, with no connection to the world left and everything becomes just the feeling of what could have been?
A curse is cast upon men, those who wake up as ghosts at some point in their lives

If I don't wake up tomorrow, then nothing happens. It will be like before I was born. There will be total inexistence unless god exists, which is a small chance

What if you wake up dead, with no connection to the world left and everything becomes just the feeling of what could have been?
A curse is cast upon men, those who wake up as ghosts at some point in their lives
my suffering ends, simple as that.

gn fuel, second best way to die. Peaceful and painless.:feelscomfy:

Every night I go to sleep thinking that I'm going to die in my sleep or that I'll wake up with a heart pain so strong that I'll witness myself suffer a slow and inexorable heart attack.

Mercy, please have mercy...

I would finally have the peace I never got in this life

Shiiii ion care

Muitos crackers fantasiam com valhalla,hyperborea,paraíso etc...

Pessoalmente gostaria que os campos de Aaru fossem reais para eu finalmente poder viver em paz e felicidade sem nenhum normie desgraçado me infernizar.

I won't mind if I don't wake up tomorrow. No one would mind actually.

I wish that happened. Im done with this terrible existance