Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"what if you catch her fucking another guy bro?" Never going to happen. Women are ultra discreet about who they fuck

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Women are pros at using tinder, snapchat, etc. for finding chads and covering their tracks.

Being disctreet with men you fuck is e
ntire point of tinder and snapchat.

T
he cuck in the relationship won't find the chads she fucks. The chad won't be at a bar trying to pick her up, that's for losers who failed on tinder. No, they'll meet in a private public place or just back at chads house, do their thing, and keep communicating in private over messenger.

The cuck will never find out and the chad has nearly zero risk of some jealous idiot killing him.

the culture is also specifically built to tell the cuck to NOT EVEN THINK about checking out his wife's phone, ever

Women are professional deceivers. They speak with forked tongues.

even if low T cuck found out what is he going to do? get his ass kicked?

Never get into a relationship with a non virgin or you will be cucked.

It would be amusing, when one soycuck snaps and kills them both.
HA! As if.

This is brutal. That's why we need islam or an ultra patriarchy.

Wouldn't matter if he caught her anyway because chances are he wouldn't dump her.

I've known plenty of guys who got cheated on and found out. Wanna know how many of them stayed anyway? Almost all of them.

Hell, these days most men are so submissive and self-hating that they would apologize to her and think she cheated because he wasn't a good enough boyfriend/husband.

Wouldn't matter if he caught her anyway because chances are he wouldn't dump her.

I've known plenty of guys who got cheated on and found out. Wanna know how many of them stayed anyway? Almost all of them.

Hell, these days most men are so submissive and self-hating that they would apologize to her and think she cheated because he wasn't a good enough boyfriend/husband.
the culture intervenes at every step.

- don't ever try to find out if she might be trying to cheat, never touch her phone, never suspect anything.
- don't try to get a paternity test, even a routine one at birth for safety, you don't need to know (enforced by law in some places)
- dudes who suspect anything about their wives and try to do anything at all about it, are evidently obvious losers and psychopaths
- if it actually happens, and you are cheated on, or are raising someone else's children, accept it and take the blame

without these in place it would be much harder for women to do what they do

Hell, these days most men are so submissive and self-hating that they would apologize to her and think she cheated because he wasn't a good enough boyfriend/husband
most men with low smv tend to become cucks because they know they dont have any other prospects available unlike most women who can jump on a dating app and find a guy to fuck in a few swipes

The cuck will never find out and the chad has nearly zero risk of some jealous idiot killing him.
too many men are so cucked now that they will do nothing if some guys repeatedly fuck their gfs.
the "gfs" also face little to no consequences for cheating.
those cucks will just cry maybe and continue to do nothing.
they are not men. I have no respect for these creatures they have no honor.

I don't think that's true, most stories of men getting cheated on I have read start with the foid's phone just lying around and then the guy seeing some text messages. Or else they'll hear it from a friend of the foid who has heard every single detail.
It would be a good thing if foids actually kept that shit secret and did everything they could to come off as loyal and caring wives/girlfriends while cheating but foids are not intelligent for something like that. Instead they'll become increasingly more bitter to the man they're cheating on and he starts figuring out that something is off.

it's literally the most important part and highlight of their life. yes they will try to cover it up.

I work with 2 foids who have boyfriends (I checked their social media) who flirt with a Chad co worker all the time. They talk about how hot he is. Meanwhile they are on their instagram talking about how much they love their cuck boyfriend.

Foids are ALWAYS getting chad dick, even if they're with a cuck.

183a32d2f21f058512794c353d1e0b8b.png

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: