Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What if women run the sex bot industry

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
They dont want to fuck men for money anymore so now they charge you 1000s of $$$ to fuck a doll. Everyone avoid buying sex dolls until you can confirm your money wont be going to a woman/women

I don't want to fuck a lifeless sexdoll. I want an actual woman. I bought a pocket pussy recently, and it was easily the worst decision I have ever made regarding sexual pleasure.

Check the quality of the doll. If it sucks, is woman made

Was absolutely NOT interested in some lifeless sex doll anyway.

I don't want to fuck a lifeless sexdoll. I want an actual woman. I bought a pocket pussy recently, and it was easily the worst decision I have ever made regarding sexual pleasure.
Same. I want a woman for free only

Then it would be all ruined of course.

Yeah all of this is cope imo.

Shit thread tbh.

Then expect Beckybots, because 'sexbots have to look like the average foid'

Already the case. Foids work for realdoll and the chinese factories. When it comes time to replace her with a fresh body I could care less where the money goes so long as the product is the same or better.

I'm not sure why this is an issue, the invisible hand of the market will deal with them.

I wouldn't give a shit, i would pay 1k to a foid if that means i would get a reallike sexbot

I don't trust foids to handle the design and production of sexbots after what Luka did to Replika. I have a strong feeling Replika was broke to prevent many otherwise emotional starved men from seeking out romantic companionship with their AI gfs. I think that as the blackpill spreads, more and more incel/MGTOW tier guys will go into sexbot development.

Anybody can make a sexdoll/sexbot rn. The tech is simple. Just hire some artists and make molds. There are guys that make their own dolls. It just takes money. I've always said we should create our own trust and grant system to finance sexbots that cater to our needs. Right now progress is stymied because there is no clear market beyond horny coomers, most of whom don't have much money. In order for people like Hanson Robotics or Boston Dynamics to get involved, you'll need amounts of money and demand.

I might make a thread later detailing how we should go about doing this.

We should have our own quality seal like "made by men for men" and a panel of incels who carry out controls.
This can be expanded to other goods and services.

We should have our own quality seal like "made by men for men" and a panel of incels who carry out controls.
This can be expanded to other goods and services.
"Of men, by men, for men" Sounds pretty good ngl

Check the quality of the doll. If it sucks, is woman made
You can tell by the dolls vaginal looseness. If you can fist it, thats a good clue.

I'm not buying one anyway

JFL thinking females are smart enough to create GOOD sexbots.

They dont want to fuck men for money anymore so now they charge you 1000s of $$$ to fuck a doll. Everyone avoid buying sex dolls until you can confirm your money wont be going to a woman/women

Yea we would be fucked...
(Obviously not literally)

I'm not sure about sex bots, I'd rather just fap it or use a fleshlight

I try my best to boycot femoids but it is so hard to find a place where femoids aren't involved at all

Well hopefully capitalism kicks in and some male develops a better and cheaper one. I can only pray we don't reach a point where women are in control of so many things that males cannot create their own sexbot businesses

Everyone avoid buying sex dolls until you can confirm your money wont be going to a woman/women
implying women could create things better than men