Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if women lowered their expectations? Would you be satisfied?

Would you?

• Total voters
Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
What if women dedicate their lives to a man that:
-is their looksmatch(without their makeup)
-earns an average income or close to her income
-only taller than the difference of average height between female and males in their location
-same race
-dedicates himself to please her as much as she does to him
Chads will still get stacy, and you'll get an ugly female but she'll be commited to you.
I don't know about you, but would be satisfied 100%. However I do have a feeling that most people here wouldn't be satisfied

Yes, but it is a highly improbable scenario; foids voluntarily and magically giving up their privilege and the benefits of moral degeneracy and hypergamy for them, and especially with most elites and globohomo-promoting corporations supporting them is almost laughable... :feelsjuice:

This also raises the question of whether overall treatment and the belittlement/stereotypes towards subhumans would still exist. :feelshehe:

It would work for me at least since I just want someone who behaves nicely honestly (being shallow and only caring about looks it's not good imo) so even if they would do it i would still be an incel. I blew all of my chances so it's mostly my blame.

Honestly, I'd be cool with it. Women lowering their standards, broadly speaking, means that they're no longer chasing guys far out of their league. I think they statistically outnumber us, but we'd all be evenly matched out if such a thing happened. Top guys get with the top girls, normal/average/below average guys get their gfs too.

Only if shes cooks for me and shit

I guess. :feelsjuice: But I still probably wouldn’t be satisfied with society.

I will be satisfied when they are sucking my cock

I wouldn’t be happy, I would be less angry

idgaf life is shit no matter what

What if women dedicate their lives to a man that:
-is their looksmatch(without their makeup)
-earns an average income or close to her income
-only taller than the difference of average height between female and males in their location
-same race
-dedicates himself to please her as much as she does to him
Chads will still get stacy, and you'll get an ugly female but she'll be commited to you.
I don't know about you, but would be satisfied 100%. However I do have a feeling that most people here wouldn't be satisfied
View attachment 672885
Ok GrAY

It would be an improvement, but I got bigger problems to worry about than no pussy. It wouldn't help my fucked up economic situation

Women never will, it's not in their psychological nature to do so. :feelsjuice:

Women lowering their expectations in men will be met by those same very women who then will call it oppression, it's a nonstarter, never going to happen. :feelsjuice:

I'll be ok with my looksmatch even though 100 years ago average men were able to get above their looksmatches.