Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if we live on le electrons?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I was just thinking about the universe and how big it might be ngl.. What if this is an infinite cycle, that we're living on an electron(earth) and sun is our nucleus, and we're even smaller than electron, something that's yet impossible to see and humans to realize.
and this is our earth and sun, to higher dimensional beings our earth is their electron.

Dedsrs

High iq thread

Phone number IQ

If the Earth is an electron and we're smaller than an electron then why are electrons demonstrably smaller than the Earth?

i had this though many times before .
Thinking that this entire Universe is like a grain of sand in some bigger universe and
its like an endless string of Realities .

If the Earth is an electron and we're smaller than an electron then why are electrons demonstrably smaller than the Earth?
Electrons orbiting electrons.

I wish I could read

Electrons are not smaller than the earth because earth is an electron, it's an electron to higher dimensional beings but in our dimension we perceive it as our earth tbh. In higher dimension we're just smaller than a literal electron and we're a part of something, our earth and sun do have the same function in higher dimension as nucleus and electron do have same function in our current dimension. Our universe is their atom. So it's just one big infinitely dimensional universe where smaller things make up bigger things almost unimaginable(if) to our brain.

Electrons are not smaller than the earth because earth is an electron, it's an electron to higher dimensional beings but in our dimension we perceive it as our earth tbh. In higher dimension we're just smaller than a literal electron and we're a part of something, our earth and sun do have the same function in higher dimension as nucleus and electron do have same function in our current dimension. Our universe is their atom. So it's just one big infinitely dimensional universe where smaller things make up bigger things almost unimaginable to our brain.
So the plot of Men in Black?

Reality is just Azathot's dream.

Seen that movie plenty of times as a child but forgot what the plot was lel
Tiny galaxy inside of a piece of jewelry and then in the outro they did this kind of sequence where they zoomed out and the Earth and the sun and the galaxy were like a small thing in a marble.

Tiny galaxy inside of a piece of jewelry and then in the outro they did this kind of sequence where they zoomed out and the Earth and the sun and the galaxy were like a small thing in a marble.
OH YA LULZ
Ya seems quite similiar ngl except my theory has much higher probability IMO while movie is more fantasy like tbhtbh

They do look alike, same with brains I have heard the neurons in there looks like star clusters. Spooky tbh

I've had exactly the same thoughts, OP

If we live on an electron then why isn't the surface of Earth homogeneous? Why is there so much variations in geology of Earth and if earth is an electron than what are other planets? Are they electrons too? Then why does every planet vary to extreme degree while every electron ever observed is exactly the same.

what the fuck is going on

No bro, won't even explain why, but it's straight bs theory.