Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What if we just lacking social skills

this retard never heard about the halo effect?

Tldnrd

Personality doesn't matter if you're gl but it's true that social skills are important if you have normie looks. That's one of the reasons why I believe the majority of this forum are mentalcels larping or in denial. My best friend is a life long shut in yet he NTmogs the fuck out of most of these guys. Sometimes I find myself standing in awe at the mind-blowing autism some users display, it's ridiculous. But the lack of social skills could be also due to the negative feedback one gets for being ugly all his life so this could be another theory

@your personality @yikerinos @Idotms

:feelsjuice:
@your personality oyy you forgot to leave your input on this matter :feelswhere:

Appearance sums up everything certain females need to know about you nowadays.

Tldnrd

Personality doesn't matter if you're gl but it's true that social skills are important if you have normie looks. That's one of the reasons why I believe the majority of this forum are mentalcels larping or in denial. My best friend is a life long shut in yet he NTmogs the fuck out of most of these guys. Sometimes I find myself standing in awe at the mind-blowing autism some users display, it's ridiculous. But the lack of social skills could be also due to the negative feedback one gets for being ugly all his life so this could be another theory

@your personality @yikerinos @Idotms

:feelsjuice:
Normies are cucks and should rope. They are born to be beta bux maxers. Worse fate an incel in many ways tbh, especially when they get divorce raped and find out all the kids are actually the neighborhood Chad’s.
this retard never heard about the halo effect?
Halo effect is the most brutal blackpill there is tbh.
That is simply not true.
I talk with dozens of people of all ages, ethnicities, both males and females, daily in my work.
The only group of people that treat me with disgust are women, specially young women.

Males, no matter their race, age or status, they all treat me like a human being.
Only wormen do not. They don't even smile.

Some old folks try to strike some small talk, to pass the time or what not.
Some ethnic men come to talk about how the President is an imbecile. Another one asks for directions. A male coworker comes to brag about his new bike. A boy comes to show me the bug he managed to catch in a plastic cup. Etc.

I am usually very receptive, patient and well spoken.

But foids? Heck they don't even look at me. And all interactions are extremely quick and just 1 word responses.
They don't want ANY interaction with me, no matter how short.
If anything, now that I think about it, it's the w*men who are the ones that lack social skills.
Very true, most dudes treat other dudes well from my experience. In my own life, they mostly ignore you but if you approach them, they will be helpful and nice. For women most will give one word responses but a few will be nice as well. However, if you get off tooic or speak woth her for too long, she will start wanting to get out of there cause she doesn’t want to give you the wrong impression and make you think you ever had a chance.

Last edited:
@your personality oyy you forgot to leave your input on this matter :feelswhere:
He probably agrees with me but he won't admit it :feelsjuice:
Normies are cucks and should rope. They are born to be beta bux maxers. Worse fate an incel in many ways tbh, especially when they get divorce raped and find out all the kids are actually the neighborhood Chad’s.
A lot of them have shit lives ngl they would be better off going mgtow

The only thing I lack is lower third skills.

A lot of them have shit lives ngl they would be better off going mgtow
That would require them to be humble and accept the reality that they aren’t sexually attractive. Most males cope till the end of the Earth and won’t let their ego be shattered, but then are devastated when they get divorce raped. Most actual MGTOWs only become that too late because they have no other option.

That would require them to be humble and accept the reality that they aren’t sexually attractive. Most males cope till the end of the Earth and won’t let their ego be shattered, but then are devastated when they get divorce raped. Most actual MGTOWs only become that too late because they have no other option.
JFL at them

you could get girls to like you with personality back in the days of forums and chat rooms and if you posted a picture a while after they've already gotten to know you they wouldn't care if you were average (was probably still hard if you were ugly) , this is because there was no tinder and onlyfans and twitch with 100s of orbiters competing for their attention and donating money, your perononality doesn't matter for anything except getting male friends, your money doesnt matter either, you need brad pitts jaw

Social skills won't make me white nor tall nor attractive. Social skills are cope. Looks are everything.

Chad can fuck a girl without saying a word.
Chad does not need any social skill.
you could get girls to like you with personality back in the days of forums and chat rooms and if you posted a picture a while after they've already gotten to know you they wouldn't care if you were average (was probably still hard if you were ugly) , this is because there was no tinder and onlyfans and twitch with 100s of orbiters competing for their attention and donating money, your perononality doesn't matter for anything except getting male friends, your money doesnt matter either, you need brad pitts jaw
If I discuss anonymously on any social media I can be loved by all foids on these media. They fall truly in love with me. When they see my photo or when they meet me everything is over at once, in less than 1 second. The personality does not matter at all, the look is everything.

Of course they do not say anything. Their communication becomes much slower and it stop quickly. Or it stops at once immediately, they do not read even my texts any more as soon as they know my look.

Last edited:
Over for delusionmaxxingcels

Chad does not need any social skill.

If I discuss anonymously on any social media I can be loved by all foids on these media. They fall truly in love with me. When they see my photo or when they meet me everything is over at once, in less than 1 second. The personality does not matter at all, the look is everything.

Of course they do not say anything. Their communication becomes much slower and it stop quickly. Or it stops at once immediately, they do not read even my texts any more as soon as they know my look.
Exactly ive known many situations like that suddenly communication ceases or becomes non existent lmao like internet cut off or something. Brutal Blackpill

Change the thread tag from theory to cope

The reason less girls use dating apps is because they get validation from multiple different avenues and have zero reason to use it, that's it.

I’m not autistic and don’t really have social anxiety, and never had any real problems socializing ever in my life however the actual issue is a lack of SMV combined with low status, poverty and introversion. Being the most charismatic guy that gets along with everyone won’t save you from inceldom if you’re sub 5