Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What if we have a stalker irl?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Imagine there was a sub4 foid who really loved you and stalked you much in the way we stalk foids. To her, YOU are chad. I'd feel flattered, and would be willing to date this stalker as long as she isn't on my blacklist of traits present in foids

Fucking her silly

I'd be happy and gladly date her unless she was disgustingly ugly

Ask her how much the feds are paying her

That`d be nice but would never happen

I dont want an ugly femcel chasing after but i wouldnt respond with fear like foids do id go out there and beat her ass up if she doesnt leave. ugly ass bitch im literally MTN just non nt i dont deserve no ugly bitch basixally.

True brother. Justice for spergcels
I'm also MTN, and shouldn't have to settle for some ugly bitch. I deserve a 5/10 girl, but I would be willing to date as low as a 4. Perhaps a tad lower if she was super nice. I ain't dating a 2/10 or something though

I dont want an ugly femcel chasing after but i wouldnt respond with fear like foids do id go out there and beat her ass up if she doesnt leave. ugly ass bitch im literally MTN just non nt i dont deserve no ugly bitch basixally.
I'm also MTN, and guys like us should not be forced to settle for super ugly chicks. It's ridiculous.

I'm also MTN, and shouldn't have to settle for some ugly bitch. I deserve a 5/10 girl, but I would be willing to date as low as a 4. Perhaps a tad lower if she was super nice. I ain't dating a 2/10 or something though
Fr. 2/10 isn't human literally. Thats fucking ogre. I deserve atleast 4/10 girl

I'm also MTN, and guys like us should not be forced to settle for super ugly chicks. It's ridiculous.
its literally unnatural. likecour bodies would physocally reject a girl we mog by 2-3 points if she tried to engage in intercourse. its disgusting thats why i dont even look at ugly ones i only look at MTB+.

Fr. 2/10 isn't human literally. Thats fucking ogre. I deserve atleast 4/10 girl
Yeah, 4/10 at least. We shouldn't have to struggle this way. Women have far too much leverage in dating anymore.

I even tried to settle for a very ugly foid, she was like 2/10, ghosted me probably thinking she is 10/10 now cuz smb asked her out in her life

No foid has ever even glanced in my direction.

Yeah, 4/10 at least. We shouldn't have to struggle this way. Women have far too much leverage in dating anymore.
Nigga asking out very ugly foids not worth it. You will just hurt your ego if they will reject you

its literally unnatural. likecour bodies would physocally reject a girl we mog by 2-3 points if she tried to engage in intercourse. its disgusting thats why i dont even look at ugly ones i only look at MTB+.
Yeah, ugly ones certainly aren't sexually appetizing. I'd still pump and dump 3/10 girls just for the hell of it, but no LTR unless they are at least 4/10

No foid has ever even glanced in my direction.
They usually look scared at me. I look like serial killer. I literally catch the "don't rape" look everyday lmao

Nigga asking out very ugly foids not worth it. You will just hurt your ego if they will reject you
Yeah, ugly girls should be the easiest. It sucks society gasses them up so much

I even tried to settle for a very ugly foid, she was like 2/10, ghosted me probably thinking she is 10/10 now cuz smb asked her out in her life
Crazy af. Women like that should be insanely easy to get. Clown world they can get men easily, but MTN guys like us can't get a looksmatched gf easily

Yeah, ugly ones certainly aren't sexually appetizing. I'd still pump and dump 3/10 girls just for the hell of it, but no LTR unless they are at least 4/10
Yeah, ugly girls should be the easiest. It sucks society gasses them up so much
There is no point in trying. Same chance of success with ugly and pretty. Why waste your fucking time on a ugly whore?

true. but if only we could haveveven a 1/10.:feelsrope:

Crazy af. Women like that should be insanely easy to get. Clown world they can get men easily, but MTN guys like us can't get a looksmatched gf easily
Nigga if you have seen me and her you would cry. We would look like 2050 looksmatch literally. I mog the living shit of her and still can't even get a date with this sub3

There is no point in trying. Same chance of success with ugly and pretty. Why waste your fucking time on a ugly whore?
Yep. I should only go for average ones. Chasing stacies is dumb, but average and ugly girls seem to have the same egos

same here. she sent her facecane i was like yea shes ugly but i played along then she asked to see my face and blocked me instantly after seeing it.

true. but if only we could haveveven a 1/10.:feelsrope:
I honestly think most of us could get a 1/10 if we tried. Picture lizzie velasquez. Disgustingly ugly and probably doesn't have many options. A 1/10 isn't worth it though, as my hand and some hot pics on my phone is better than that

Yep. I should only go for average ones. Chasing stacies is dumb, but average and ugly girls seem to have the same egos
Chasing stacies makes sense tbh. Stacies are usually gaslighted and mocked extremely hard by ugly and average foids who envy them.

Chasing stacies makes sense tbh. Stacies are usually gaslighted and mocked extremely hard by ugly and average foids who envy them.
I think most stacies know their worth. You almost never see stacies with average guys

I honestly think most of us could get a 1/10 if we tried. Picture lizzie velasquez. Disgustingly ugly and probably doesn't have many options. A 1/10 isn't worth it though, as my hand and some hot pics on my phone is better than that
yea like 1/10s shouldnt have sex thats unnatural thats literally a disgrace if one of those mutilated ugly people has sex. maybe with each other but thats still unholy ill save doing that kinda shit for when im in hell.

I think most stacies know their worth. You almost never see stacies with average guys
Well thats what personality bs comes from. Stacy who got her ego destroyed by friends dates guy who just got lucky she had depression

yea like 1/10s shouldnt have sex thats unnatural thats literally a disgrace if one of those mutilated ugly people has sex. maybe with each other but thats still unholy ill save doing that kinda shit for when im in hell.
1/10s should only have sex with other 1/10s. It's nuts for an average man to be with a woman that ugly

Imagine there was a sub4 foid who really loved you and stalked you much in the way we stalk foids. To her, YOU are chad. I'd feel flattered, and would be willing to date this stalker as long as she isn't on my blacklist of traits present in foids
I’d date her if she promised me to have sex every day and if she isn’t fat

Take a look:

Hq720

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
You cannot imagine how much rage this fills me with. A giga subhuman like her is dating a normie. What a clown world that he had to settle for that thing. That disgustingly subhuman bitch has love and I have normie tier looks and rot alone! Hate that shit

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
You cannot imagine how much rage this fills me with. A giga subhuman like her is dating a normie. What a clown world that he had to settle for that thing. That disgustingly subhuman bitch has love and I have normie tier looks and rot alone! Hate that shit
Normie tier? You still have hope to ascend with a few surgeries then.

Normie tier? You still have hope to ascend with a few surgeries then.
Yeah, I'm not disgustingly ugly. I'm have serious Asperger's though

sub4 stalking foid whos into femdom :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: