Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if we find aliens

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
And it’s not what we expect. What if the aliens don’t have gender because they don’t sexually resproduce. Or they have different living dynamics and don’t base everything off eating fucking plants, so they just collect solar or nuclear radiation as a power source or energy. Or they have wheels to move around like fucking cars.

Even worse what if the life that we find has only been able to evolve so far as being some sort of fucking bacteria. Or just an entire fucking planet of grass. Who knows man this shit is crazy to think about.

I hope they're fuckable

Even worse than all of this, what if the aliens we find have evolved to be extremely hostile or manipulative and as soon as they see us just immediately view us as prey and completely kill us all off like a fucking movie.

It's over for humancels if we do. Foids will only fuck alien chads :feelsrope:

I hope they're fuckable
They likely wouldn’t at all look humanoid or resemble a mammal of any sort, they probably wouldn’t even have a vagina. At best it would be more like fucking a lobster or an insect if you think about it. And that’s at best.

They likely wouldn’t at all look humanoid or resemble a mammal of any sort, they probably wouldn’t even have a vagina. At best it would be more like fucking a lobster or an insect if you think about it. And that’s at best.
Oh please, the universe has trillions of galaxys. You're basing this off of nothing.

There's always a chance they would appear similar to mammals of earth.

Oh please, the universe has trillions of galaxys. You're basing this off of nothing.

There's always a chance they would appear similar to mammals of earth.
It’s purely speculation, but in my opinion there is so little likelihood after life can form that it will be mammalian that I don’t think it would be if it could. It would be entirely based off the living conditions of that world but it’s interesting to think about.

Here are your "aliens":

you dont find them, they find you.
and they did already.

I would beg them to kill me

Those things pilots are seeing are a combination of computer glitchy things, birds, planes, and want it to be aliens psychology.

Not aliens.

Not even state of the art technology like drones or black programs, or things from other countries.

Just your typical conspiracy theorist nonsense.

There certainly is something out there. But they will likely not be as attractive as humans

I hope they end humanity ASAP.

In my opinion, the majority of advanced alien civilizations are not technological at all whatsoever. So in that sense we humans are not an advanced alien species yet and are still quite primitive.

Advanced aliens likely have what we know as ESP or psychic powers. They communicate with one another telepathically and conflict among themselves is non-existent. They can predict the future to varying degrees. Some have telekinetic powers and some don't. Maybe some could teleport their consciousness (remote viewing) but not their actual physical self. So it is extremely likely that we are already being watched by their remote viewers. Some, probably so advanced that they are influencing our thoughts, emotions, and actions instantaneously from a far distance across the universe. Think horoscopes, but with advanced alien conscious entities.

War I think (whether within the species or against other species), is a universal phenomenon though at least for the lesser more primitive alien civilizations that are like us. We haven't fully developed our psychic powers yet (and thus rely on primitive technological communication, ie: internet, phone calls, texting, talking, yelling, and screaming)

Last edited:
We did or rather they found us.

Races we know of thus far?

Zeta greys
Tall whites (thinner than regular humans with slightly larger offset eyes and possess chalk white skin but can pass for human with proper costume, sunglasses and makeup).
Norwegians with 24 teeth (look like regular humans from Norway but have only 24 teeth and have a life span of 140 years).

References?

The Milennial Hospitality book series by airman Charles Hall
The Day After Roswell by Colonel Philip Corso

Last edited:
They will force foids to have sex with incels to reach next level of human consciousness

Depends if their carbon based but even then they probably won’t be humanoid. Humans are so self centred that they assume intelligent life will look like them and have same biochemistry.

What they really need is digits like fingers to count and make tools, some animals on Earth non humanoids that have that are raccoons, starfish, squids, octopus etc.

But they maybe could just do that all in their head via psychic ability (radiopathy) this species will have either a different brain chemistry with metals or have a complete metal based biochemistry. Their planet will also be very hot to stop them from freezing to death.
the lesser more primitive alien civilizations that are like us. We haven't fully developed our psychic powers yet (and thus rely on primitive technological communication, ie: internet, phone calls, texting, talking, yelling, and screaming)
their psychic abilities are probably innate to them because their biochemistry is completely different e.g they are metal based. Human version of psychic abilities will be completely inferior to theirs because we’ll be using technology that’s vulnerable to emp and breaking they’ll be using something that’s biological innate.

Last edited: