Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if there's a planet where Just Be Human is law

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Imagine out there in the galaxy, there's a race that's similar to humans but something different, they're humanoid. And they can interbreed with humans from Earth. Now lets say that the average human being, even the average curry or rice is like gigaChad compared to the males on that particular planet. And when humans from Earth make contact with them, all of the foids from that planet start going for Earth men like Asian women go for white men. And this creates a lot of incels on that planet and those incels come up with "Just Be Human bro".

Aliens aren't real. Space isn't real. Giga cope.

They'd have more violence on that planet after that, I'm sure

I would creampie as many pussies as possible there.

Just travel to another star system bro!

humans cant be incel

Never began for aliencels

They would start a war tbh. Asian foids have no respect for their male counterparts I wish there was a way to gender swap some of them

They would start a war tbh. Asian foids have no respect for their male counterparts I wish there was a way to gender swap some of them
That would be bad if they had way better weapons than we did.
Aliens aren't real. Space isn't real. Giga cope.
What if they have a planet and a race of super intelligent, talking rats exist??

Hope for that planet to be found soon ngl

They'd go ER on us really fast. Hopefully. :feelsLSD:

just giordano brunomaxx

just invent interstellar flight bro!

Jewish agenda?
Always

The absolute state of India, polluting their streets and the ocean with feces, making drug resistant diseases from misuse of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies, and allowing rats to become rampant because of one of their Gods.

Last edited:
Just Zeusmaxx theory

Then chad will arrive to that planet too and It Will be either cope rope