Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if there were no simps and we were ALL blackpilled? Would you be happier?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Let's picture this scenario: the entire male population is now blackpilled.

Women compete to get fucked by Chad but only a very few of them are able to make him commit, maybe none since he's able to fuck more women than ever.

There would be no simping, so women would rely solely on their skills to get real jobs, while bullshit/thot jobs wouldn't exist.

Betabuxxing would skyrocket because those women would have to get money to raise chad offspring?

Would you be happier?

we'd have to take away women's rights
then I'd be happy

Yes, because then people would say to themselves oh he's genetic shit he never stood a chance at life and let me mind my own business. I also wouldn't have to worry about whiteknights forming mobs and attacking me because some female didn't like my face so she calls me a creepy weirdo and gets her beta orbiters to harass me.

we'd have to take away women's rights
then I'd be happy
Fpbp

The dating market would revert. Women love sex, and when they are no longer getting dicked down, they will lower their standards. To a more reasonable level, such as their own looks match.

there would be a huge spike in roastie suicide rates since they wont fuck Incels

Spreading the blackpill does not mean spreading male solidarity. In fact, the blackpill spreading would be harmful for us if it was spread alongside basedness. Normies and symmfaces already bully uglies and disfigured corpses, imagine if they knew that femoids enjoy watching the bullying... The general population would know that the two best options are making healthcare cover facial surgery or setting up death camps for incels and they will be massively in favor of death camps because not only would that be cheaper, it's more in line with Republican and Democrat thinking and both sides would agree on it.

YES. Just admit fucking upfront its so easy to fuck up your life if you was born as a male. You have no luxury of being short, fat, bald, low t, low income, sub 8. You cant expect that someone will help you at any point of your life because you've messed up with anything. Once you drop out of active social life suddenly you're nobody and no one will ever ask about you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back