Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What if, thanks to degenerate society, I missed best chance of my life to find true pure love?..

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In past I had idea about relying on destiny (or gods)-it will bring me someone good, waifu of culture. And destiny failed me, bringing only trash, who puts fuckboys over nice gentleman of culture like me. But what if destiny brought me potential waifu, and I didn't put enough effort into it just because this society is degenerate

Many years ago there was this cute young alternative girl. At so young age already with sings of culture, into good style-tomboyish, with dreadlocks. She reminded boy from this video

And she seemed friendly and talkative, wiling to do what I saying her (not much I asked, just to register to one site (where I was doing blogmaxing) and upload her photos, for uncultured gopnik peasants to be angry when seeing alternative girl. That was my hobbie to invite alternative youth for teasing stupid gopniks (nothing about nudity, just flash you dreadlocks and make those monkeys scream in anger))
But besides inviting to join our virtual teasing of white trash gopnik scum, I paid not much attention to her. Reason-she was 12 years old. Not worthy, I thought, and chased older girls (while them chasing assholes)

Possibly, that girl would do the same, choosing not me. But what, if...

All foids go for chad, I had a oneitis, she was a Becky we had so much in common, we both got held back, we were both booknerds, we both liked videogames, she was slightly below my looksmatch, she was a nerdy girl with short hair and glasses, she went for Chad despite Chad not liking her, I think all the time it I had missed my only chance for true love, if you're over 18 and haven't found true love you most likely never will, since foids don't like guys that are virgins.

All foids go for chad, I had a oneitis, she was a Becky we had so much in common, we both got held back, we were both booknerds, we both liked videogames, she was slightly below my looksmatch, she was a nerdy girl with short hair and glasses, she went for Chad despite Chad not liking her, I think all the time it I had missed my only chance for true love, if you're over 18 and haven't found true love you most likely never will, since foids don't like guys that are virgins.

I was at my peak performance then. Face not very ugly, stylemaxed, blogmaxed, also friendmaxed to some extent. Femoids becoming degenerates so easy, so fast. But what if I really had chance for getting some pure love from that girl. Later she going for chads and assholes, like femoid is programmed by nature, but her first time, first love-for me

I was at my peak performance then. Face not very ugly, stylemaxed, blogmaxed, also friendmaxed to some extent. Femoids becoming degenerates so easy, so fast. But what if I really had chance for getting some pure love from that girl. Later she going for chads and assholes, like femoid is programmed by nature, but her first time, first love-for me
View attachment 111191
She would've let it be known she liked you then, foids always let guys they like know, and I know that's true since I used to watch foids in school all the time.

She would've let it be known she liked you then, foids always let guys they like know, and I know that's true since I used to watch foids in school all the time.
Never met her in reality, and virtualy also talked not much. In this degenerate society, for 25yo senpai with 12yo kohai :<

Never met her in reality, and virtualy also talked not much. In this degenerate society, for 25yo senpai with 12yo kohai :<
You were up against a lot of competition especially on the internet since there's a lot of competition.

You were up against a lot of competition especially on the internet since there's a lot of competition.
Those were pre-tinder times of previous decade, and also I was blogmaxed. Competition often sucks, even idea of winning it still disgusting, as still being easy replaceable. But getting fresh pussy -victory anyway
Dont know real chances I had, but still have big reason to blame this degenerate society with its stupid laws and rules alot
Fuck roasties and overprotective daddies of teen daughters

Those were pre-tinder times of previous decade, and also I was blogmaxed. Competition often sucks, even idea of winning it still disgusting, as still being easy replaceable. But getting fresh pussy -victory anyway
Dont know real chances I had, but still have big reason to blame this degenerate society with its stupid laws and rules alot
Fuck roasties and overprotective daddies of teen daughters
if it was pre tinder you actually had a good chance at scoring.