Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What if TCAP decoys were ugly minorities?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
One thing that bothers me about TCAP is that the decoy is always a white teenage girl. Do pedophiles not understand that at age 13 or whatever they aren't some uniquely lonely needle in a haystack, white girls are given positive attention from everyone their entire lives. Thin white teenage girls are the least likely people to have come from a broken home, They probably are at least middle class and have parents that watch them. It makes no sense they would flirt with a 45 year old indian man on the internet because they are lonely.

Having said all this, would TCAP or modern TCAP clones ever be as progressive as to actually use decoys of color, or fat, ugly decoys? I mean, its about the preds being pedophiles. If you really want to prove that the predators are all about being as clearly pedophile as possible, you want to remove other possible SMV markers at play such as beauty, race, etc. If you want it to be about age, and age alone, it should not be the most obvious bait possible, but the most realistic bait possible. I want to know how many preds would they catch with a 13 year old fat ugly black teenager?

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

It's not actually about catching bad people who seek out children. They usually have an older girl who most guys are attracted to and have her pretend to be younger.

It's not actually about catching bad people who seek out children. They usually have an older girl who most guys are attracted to and have her pretend to be younger.
no shit they dont use actual children in the IRL sting, im just saying the bait photo they use to lure the pred is always a good looking white teenager

They used a picture of a black girl when talking to Jim Klein. I think most preds on there don't really give a shit about race as long as it's underage pussy