Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if r/incels was still up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
How would r/incels look today if it was still up and not banned or quarantined? how many subscribers would it have?

What if the right side won WW2? How would the world look today? Also, how many Jews would there be?

Seeing that is Reddit, and I consider Reddit users are braindead idiots, it will be filled with the low IQs that would also have a lot of people easily raiding the place over and over as you just need a Reddit account to be able to go anywhere on Reddit meaning many bluepilled fuckers, chads, and foids coming in to attack the fools that stick to the site.
What if the right side won WW2? How would the world look today? Also, how many Jews would there be?
I would assume there would have been a lot less of them if I had to be honest. I heard the reason Jews now fuck like rabbits and have a huge family almost as a prerequisite was because of WW2.

So if WW2's events have never happened, probably the Jews would not be where they are today and not as big as they are now. That's my assumption.

Idk. I don't go to reddit but I guess this forum wouldn't exist then. It'd be a cucked subreddit with foids and simp moderators.

Idk. I don't go to reddit but I guess this forum wouldn't exist then. It'd be a cucked subreddit with foids and simp moderators.
Why? It was pretty based at the time it was banned.

Why? It was pretty based at the time it was banned.
Because r/braincels had a foid moderator so I'm assuming r/incels would've eventually done the same.

Because r/braincels had a foid moderator so I'm assuming r/incels would've eventually done the same.
r/incels did have a foid moderator but the foid was doxxed and had to delete their account lmao

we would have an archive of old times

It had to be taken down so this honey pot site could be made.

Where they open about being woman? I wouldn't of thought Incels would be too glad about that.
Yeah their username was AmericanGal1996. The foid had haters and orbiters

Yeah their username was AmericanGal1996. The foid had haters and orbiters
I'm glad the reddit incels drove her out, she didn't deserve that spot. It is impossible for a woman to be an incel, that is basic knowledge.

I'm glad the reddit incels drove her out, she didn't deserve that spot. It is impossible for a woman to be an incel, that is basic knowledge.
She got in when the subreddit was very new. They asked for mod applications and she was the only one who applied. She claimed to be a volcel kissless virgin but had an incel brother and started posting on the subreddit to understand him

redditors would not be able to cope

Now there is only r/foreveralone, bluepilled hobbymaxers

How would r/incels look today if it was still up and not banned or quarantined? how many subscribers would it have?
I don't remember exactly but I have heard braincels had 150k subscribers but it wasn't visible because the sub was quarantined :soy:

r/incels was a pretty small community, not much was discussed except personal stories and there was that Greek chad guy that kept posting his pic saying he was incel because .. reasons?

r/incels was a pretty small community, not much was discussed except personal stories and there was that Greek chad guy that kept posting his pic saying he was incel because .. reasons?
The memes were pretty good, and don't forget calculator cel. Normies still to this day seethe when that story surfaces.

Probably wouldn't have happened when you look at the current trajectory reddit is on with all the banwaves tbhngl

Would probably have 50,000 members and there would be a lot more blackpilled men. It would be hard to envision such a thing in detail however, because of how cucked Reddit is.

Do you think this site is actually a honeypot? I personally believe so
Probably - but to be fair a subreddit isn't? Reddit harvest just as much if not more information than this forum does.

Is there an archive around? I miss that shit. Everyone telling their own anecdotes fresh from the heart. something about it stands out from every other place.

It was the only good thing about reddit.

It’d have been full of tall white Chadlites just like IWH.

It’d have been full of tall white Chadlites just like IWH.
Why so? Tall white chadlites don't post on reddit. They are too busy living life.