Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What if r/ForeverAlone aren't bluepilled but just don't want to get banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Rn they're the last incel sub (im not counting ITcels which are plain incels-in-denial kek)

Last edited:
I knew a few incels who were active in r/ForeverAlone and r/Ugly. Some men on those subs are definitely blackpilled incels hiding it to avoid getting banned or something

I knew a few incels who were active in r/ForeverAlone and r/Ugly. Some men on those subs are definitely blackpilled incels hiding it to avoid getting banned or something
Fuck them, they should join us

I don't lurk on Reddit, but I'm assuming they're mostly bluepilled over there and they allow foids and I think also fags there.

Was r/IncelsWithoutHate also bluepilled when it was active or did it eventually revealed its power levels?

Women on forever alone
My thoughts::feelsclown::lul:
I know that the old r/Incels and r/Truecels subreddits allowed foids at one point.

But it was a good idea in the end to keep them out.

Oldcels will know r/foreveralove was the prime hub for incels on reddit before we started calling ourselves "incels". I've never participated there, but you would often see normies say exactly the same things about r/foreveralone that they would later say about incels: that they are pathetic, lazy neckbeards, misogynists, rapists, pedophiles, etc. Just a reminder that no matter how much you water down the blackpill, make it politically correct and inclusive of women and trannies, normies' opinion of us will not change. Because they hate us for being ugly losers first and foremost.

ngl the incel subreddits on reddit were gold, r/braincels and shortcels rip:fuk:

Was r/IncelsWithoutHate also bluepilled when it was active or did it eventually revealed its power levels?
A lot of them weren't bluepilled, it was the same as here, just without women-hating.

Oldcels will know r/foreveralove was the prime hub for incels on reddit before we started calling ourselves "incels". I've never participated there, but you would often see normies say exactly the same things about r/foreveralone that they would later say about incels: that they are pathetic, lazy neckbeards, misogynists, rapists, pedophiles, etc. Just a reminder that no matter how much you water down the blackpill, make it politically correct and inclusive of women and trannies, normies' opinion of us will not change. Because they hate us for being ugly losers first and foremost.
And because they want to prevent us from revealing the truth about foids to keep cucks in control.

Fuck them, they should join us
facts, they should just come here
I don't lurk on Reddit, but I'm assuming they're mostly bluepilled over there and they allow foids and I think also fags there.

the sub itself was kinda cucked since it was moderated by a foid who didn't even believe in the blackpill. if she didn't like our posts, it wouldn't be approved. after it was banned and we made private subs, some users turned out to be pretty based ngl

A lot of them weren't bluepilled, it was the same as here, just without women-hating.
IT still got to them even if they weren't openly advocating for rape or "patriarchy", or making edgy and controversial posts like we do here.
facts, they should just come here

the sub itself was kinda cucked since it was moderated by a foid who didn't even believe in the blackpill. if she didn't like our posts, it wouldn't be approved. after it was banned and we made private subs, some users turned out to be pretty based ngl
Are the private incel subs still active on Reddit?

Last edited:
IT still got to them even if they weren't openly advocating for rape or "patriarchy", or making edgy or controversial posts like we do here.
No escaping Big Brother :feelsbaton:

Rn they're the last incel sub (im not counting ITcels which are plain incels-in-denial kek)
Wouldn't be surprised, Reddit is just looking for one good excuse to ban subs where people have to cope. Reddit wants to pour salt into the wounds of the incels.

Wouldn't be surprised, Reddit is just looking for one good excuse to ban subs where people have to cope. Reddit wants to pour salt into the wounds of the incels.
Cuckit is anti-male per se, so it's no place for incels/mstows/redpillers at the first place.

Cuckit is anti-male per se, so it's no place for incels/mstows/redpillers at the first place.
Yeah, they ban male-only subs for being "sexist" but then they allow foid-only subs like FDS where they constantly bash about us.

They allow it because foids should be able to say whatever they want when it comes to men and dating because it's their choice and they have control over the dating situation and not us.

Absolutely right. I have seen a influx of new users signing up to incels.is ever since the recent bans of the so-called "incel" subs on plebbit and the number just keeps on growing. I think people are just trying to find a forum where there is less policing and more freedom of speech.
Yeah, they ban male-only subs for being "sexist" but then they allow foid-only subs like FDS where they constantly bash about us.

They allow it because foids should be able to say whatever they want when it comes to men and dating because it's their choice and they have control over the dating situation and not us.
Yup and that's why any male that still uses that site is cucked to oblivion. They are just one suspension/ban away from getting their account banned/suspended for saying something "sexist" against women. Most of the comments I see on there aren't even that sexist to begin with, yet it gets downvoted because they weren't soy enough to begin with :soy:.

Last edited:
The last incel subs are the rice and currycel subs tbh:

r/aznidentity
r/asianmasculinity
r/easternsunrising
r/turbochangs
r/southasianmasculinity
r/chodi

Nobody cares about them because the cuckit admins think incels are all white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they are not bluepilled imo

Cultural marxism is based on double standards - everyone against it is under it's fist.

Absolutely right. I have seen a influx of new users signing up to incels.is ever since the recent bans of the so-called "incel" subs on plebbit and the number just keeps on growing. I think people are just trying to find a forum where there is less policing and more freedom of speech.
An independent incel forum was going to be inevitable.

Too bad that ever since then this forum has become fragmented.
No, the ones that haven't been banned have few members and nobody really posts.
Haven't some of them apart from this forum had also moved on to the other Reddit clones like Poal and SaidIt?

Last edited:
Yup and that's why any male that still uses that site is cucked to oblivion. They are just one suspension/ban away from getting their account banned/suspended for saying something "sexist" against women. Most of the comments I see on there aren't even that sexist to begin with, yet it gets downvoted because they weren't soy enough to begin with :soy:.
Yep, you only have the right to put whores on pedestal or else you'll get banned and suspended kek.
It was going to be inevitable that an independent incel forum needed to be created.
Whore-worshipers want it banned for a reason.
Too bad that ever since then this forum has become fragmented.
Lot of trolls and inFILTHrators lately.

Last edited:
Reddit is completely pozzed and cucked

Its been thoroughly cleansed of wrongthink

Reddit is completely pozzed and cucked

Its been thoroughly cleansed of wrongthink
Not just of wrongthink, of any original thought whatsoever

I also think that r/dating at least the men users are black pilled or starting to