Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if people knew you are a blackpill incel?

C

chubby'n'bald scum

Recruit
★★
Imagine, your boss, coworkers, teachers, family, friends, neighbors...

Would they be surprised?
Would they tell you something?
Would they try to bluepill you?
Would they offend you?

And how many people IRL know you are a blackpill incel?

They wouldnt give a shit less

I have never argued with a normie about blackpill in person. The rage I would feel would be so great at seeing the braindead that I would end up stabbing that person to DEATH and then I would continue stabbing until I crushed her heart (in videogame)

None of the above tbh. These outside normie-cocksuckers would probably think I'm mentally-ill or something. And no, there is not a single normie IRL that knows I'm a blackpilled incel.:blackpill:

Alot of people irl know and they don't care

Most people arent soy chugging redditors

Even if they tried bluepilling me or telling me whatever, I still wouldn't bother arguing with a normie over blackpill shit. Not a friend, coworker, boss, family, stranger, the entire world, I don't give a fuck I'm not risking ruining the only decent aspects of my life over something like that :feelsthink: :bigbrain:

My Boss/coworkers wouldnt give a fuck
Family: wouldnt believe at first, but then would try to convert me in a betabuxx cuck with huuuuge horns
My friends: ?