Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if our life as incels is merely a trial for our next life, to be released from this mortal shell and into a body of boundless light

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Perhaps this is why we have been abused and hated on our entire life. Perhaps this is why we were born in the age of Kali Yuga.

All of this -- its preparation by God to ensure that when we leave this body, we are completely ready for the next stage of existence.

The ostracization, the hatred, all of it: its all meant to break us down. Only once our mind has borne the entirety of abuse at the hands of the human world, and only by forced abstinence from sexual and human pleasures, are we truly realized.

And when we die, God will make us into angels for our service.

Yes yes yes, I NEED heaven to be real, i just want to die and go to heaven already please god take me to paradise

Yes yes yes, I NEED heaven to be real, i just want to die and go to heaven already please god take me to paradise
You don't want to be thinking like that. God despises desperation. We must persevere through this twisted world if we are to be rewarded for our actions.

Sounds like bluepilled cope. You get into heaven/reincarnated if you were righteous, pure of heart, and had the best intentions for everyone around you. Doesn't sound like many of us here.

Denial of God is not a crime, it is rather just a symptom of a clouded, unrealized, chained, mind, which has yet to "know".
I'm not denying the existence of the creator of all
What I'm saying is that he probably hates us fucking alot that's why he gave us this miserable life

Sounds like bluepilled cope. You get into heaven/reincarnated if you were righteous, pure of heart, and had the best intentions for everyone around you. Doesn't sound like many of us here.
You get reincarnated no matter what you do I think, not just good stuff.

I'm not denying the existence of the creator of all
What I'm saying is that he probably hates us fucking alot that's why he gave us this miserable life
Maybe, but why would he create us only to hate us? Doesn't make much sense.

Gigacope yolo my friend. And after that we will go to hell mashallah.

wouldn't that be nice, a real dick move though.

You cannot have sex in heaven, so I do not see how heaven would be better than our current life.

You cannot have sex in heaven, so I do not see how heaven would be better than our current life.

Just 72 virginmax bro (ends up being grapes)

Just 72 virginmax bro (ends up being grapes)
The Islamic heaven makes more sense than the Christian heaven, because with it, you can at least motivate men to follow the Islamic religion, if they are prone to believing in mythology. However, the Christian heaven seems really boring though, just like my current life.

It’s a nice cope OP and very similar if not almost exactly the same to one I’ve long held myself as a possibility.

It would be nice if all of our suffering did infact have a deeper meaning and was somehow all a part of god’s plan to purify us or teach us some kind of important lesson we needed on the other side.

This is all probably just a bunch of bullshit though but hey again it’s a nice and comfy cope and if it can get any of us through yet another shitty day on this ball of dirt may as well stick with it or at least keep it in the back of our minds.

Lol virgin for eternity, but i think then you wouldnt think about it idk, idk yeah sounds weird like you got castrated, i prefer the islamic one ngl

The Islamic heaven makes more sense than the Christian heaven, because with it, you can at least motivate men to follow the Islamic religion, if they are prone to believing in mythology. However, the Christian heaven seems really boring though, just like my current life.
Jews were based, originally just said once you are dead, it's just over. No ressurection or day of judgement in the Torah. But Christianity claims we will become spirits and live in heaven with God, so idk what that would entail, but I wouldnt want to be with the thing who made me exist in such a shitty ugly body and treated like shit.

NDE experiencer Howard Storm has said Heaven is the most fun place ever and anyone would want to go there.

I believe he’s also said in interviews that Jesus told him that the true and full knowledge about Heaven had to largely be hidden from the human race as people would then want to get there so badly many would begin to commit or try to commit suicide to get there and that’s just not a viable method that god/Jesus generally would approve of to obtain entrance.
Lol virgin for eternity, but i think then you wouldnt think about it idk, idk yeah sounds weird like you got castrated, i prefer the islamic one ngl
In all fairness to Christ insanity this is just an assumption about its afterlife based on no biblical scripture whatsoever.

Very likely we’d get to experience a garden of eden style fuckfest guilt free in Christ insanity’s Heaven which is basically how it’s narrative had things going for the human race before mankind’s fall into sin via Adam.

Last edited:

You are making the error of taking the (((Christians))) at their word. Christianity is a Jewish psyop in order to pacify the masses and turn away from God and rather to polytheism. While I do not know what qualities God admires (or at least favors) in His subjects, or if he has any at all, I sincerely doubt that the Christians are accurate in this.

I believe Heaven is not a place, or Paradise, but rather an exterior. The world beyond the Walls of mortality and the constraints of physical form.

NDE experiencer Howard Storm has said Heaven is the most fun place ever and anyone would want to go there.

I believe he’s also said in interviews that Jesus told him that the true and full knowledge about Heaven had to largely be hidden from the human race as people would then want to get there so badly many would begin to commit or try to commit suicide to get there and that’s just not a viable method that god/Jesus generally would approve of to obtain entrance.
He sounds like a faggot. He's not going to Heaven, one way or the other. Not only does he promote worship of the blasphemous idolator and false Incarnate Jesus of Nazareth, I sincerely doubt he even knows the true nature of Heaven.

Jews were based, originally just said once you are dead, it's just over. No ressurection or day of judgement in the Torah. But Christianity claims we will become spirits and live in heaven with God, so idk what that would entail, but I wouldnt want to be with the thing who made me exist in such a shitty ugly body and treated like shit.
Reincarnation is possible according to quantum mechanics. Since no physical theory can explain how a consciousness begins and ends to exist, reincarnation is a likely option for what will happen after death. This is one reason that I strongly support eugenics, in order to increase the probability of becoming Chad in my next life.

You are making the error of taking the (((Christians))) at their word. Christianity is a Jewish psyop in order to pacify the masses and turn away from God and rather to polytheism. While I do not know what qualities God admires (or at least favors) in His subjects, or if he has any at all, I sincerely doubt that the Christians are accurate in this.
Do you believe that God is omnipotent, omniscient and malevolent?

Are you a pagancel goydivision?

Do you follow the works of Miguel Serrano, Savitri Devi and Julius Evola?

I myself am an agnostic atheist with pagan sympathies who is familiar with the works of the afforementioned people but I more closely align myself with the teachings of Uncle Varg and the late David Lane.

nah bro you just die and turn to ash and no one will remember you

Reincarnation is possible according to quantum mechanics. Since no physical theory can explain how a consciousness begins and ends to exist, reincarnation is a likely option for what will happen after death. This is one reason that I strongly support eugenics, in order to increase the probability of becoming Chad in my next life.

a) Interesting. I abstain from science unless I can use it to make money, though.

b) No. Rather, I believe that he is neither malevolent nor benevolent. He does not know that we are capable of thought, because He did not make us that way. Rather, for him, its all toys and games.

Are you a pagancel goydivision?

Do you follow the works of Miguel Serrano, Savitri Devi and Julius Evola?

I myself am an agnostic atheist with pagan sympathies who is familiar with the works of the afforementioned people but I more closely align myself with the teachings of Uncle Varg and the late David Lane.
Interesting. I am not a pagan, as I believe there is one and only God. I have heard of all three people before, but I have not read their works. I like and admire Varg, for his own actions against Jews as well as his intelligent politics and amazing music, but I do not associate with his religion. I myself am not a wignat, so I don't really have too much motivation to seek out other white nationalists, rather I see all peoples as insignificant before God until they truly realize and "know".

a) Interesting. I abstain from science unless I can use it to make money, though.

b) No. Rather, I believe that he is neither malevolent nor benevolent. He does not know that we are capable of thought, because He did not make us that way. Rather, for him, its all toys and games.

Interesting. I am not a pagan, as I believe there is one and only God. I have heard of all three people before, but I have not read their works. I like and admire Varg, for his own actions against Jews as well as his intelligent politics and amazing music, but I do not associate with his religion. I myself am not a wignat, so I don't really have too much motivation to seek out other white nationalists, rather I see all peoples as insignificant before God until they truly realize and "know".
Do you subscribe to the demiurge theory popular among many Wizards and incels that basically posits that mankind is currently under the rule of an evil false god who is suppressing the true god or somehow hiding the true god from us at present so it can continue to make humanity suffer?

Do you subscribe to the demiurge theory popular among many Wizards and incels that basically posits that mankind is currently under the rule of an evil false god who is suppressing the true god or somehow hiding the true god from us at present so it can continue to make humanity suffer?
Interesting, I have never really thought of it like that. It could be true. Although I do not really know.

Last edited:
OP is delusionmaxxing

@FlamingCel is with you too OP

Normies will be reincarnated back to this shitty existence because they actually like it.

I see you have been doing drugs, nice cope

yes i believe everything is predetermined. you have no control in anything. freewill is an illusion. It does not matter what you do. the outcome will always be the same.
sometimes i feel i got a blessing in disguise. blackpill for ever. truth will set us free.
nah bro you just die and turn to ash and no one will remember you
nah bro there are evidence that people are reborn. people who are born with deformities or birth marks are said to be from the previous accidents or injury.

Last edited:
[Cope] thread.
There is no god, there is no afterlife.
Your life sucks and then you die.

[Cope] thread.
There is no god, there is no afterlife.
Your life sucks and then you die.
Spoken like a true greycel. Tell me, do you "know"? Do you?

Spoken like a true greycel. Tell me, do you "know"? Do you?
Tell me, what does the color of my username have to do with my opinion on this thread?
Are you shaming me because I don't agree with you or is there another reason?
Answer me.

I don't believe in it because there is zero conclusive evidence that one exists.
It's possible that a higher being/consciousness exists that we don't know about, but I don't spend time on dwelling on that possibility, because if it exists, it probably doesn't care about us or how we live our lives.

Tell me, what does the color of my username have to do with my opinion on this thread?
Are you shaming me because I don't agree with you or is there another reason?
Answer me.

I don't believe in it because there is zero conclusive evidence that one exists.
It's possible that a higher being/consciousness exists that we don't know about, but I don't spend time on dwelling on that possibility, because if it exists, it probably doesn't care about us or how we live our lives.
It is because you are blind to the truth. Evidence is all relative to the observer.

It is because you are blind to the truth. Evidence is all relative to the observer.
I see you avoided answering my questions regarding you insulting me as greycel when it makes no sense in the context of this thread.
What's funny is that your join date reveals that you joined after I did, but you buffed your postcount up with theads like this. And now you have the nerve to insult me with it. :feelshaha:

You are coping either way.
You would not need to think about this kind of thing if you were living a good life.

I see you avoided answering my questions regarding you insulting me as greycel when it makes no sense in the context of this thread.
What's funny is that your join date reveals that you joined after I did, but you buffed your postcount up with theads like this. And now you have the nerve to insult me with it. :feelshaha:

You are coping either way.
You would not need to think about this kind of thing if you were living a good life.
Perhaps. I was wrong in judging you. And yes, perhaps if I had a good life, I would not be interested in magic and the inner workings of reality. And maybe I am coping, but if coping gets me to heaven, who am I to judge?

Perhaps. I was wrong in judging you. And yes, perhaps if I had a good life, I would not be interested in magic and the inner workings of reality. And maybe I am coping, but if coping gets me to heaven, who am I to judge?
Fair enough. I'm glad for that response and happy to agree to disagree.
No hard feelings.

Fair enough. I'm glad for that response and happy to agree to disagree.
No hard feelings.
:feelsokman: sorry for being an asshat in the first place, though

:feelsokman: sorry for being an asshat in the first place, though
Me too.
I can see how my first response to your thread can be seen as aggressive, especially by someone who is convinced of the opposite.
Even though it's my true thoughts put into words, there is some cynicism there that I could have worded differently while keeping the main message the same.

Cope.
I do hope I don't return once I'm dead.

Me too.
I can see how my first response to your thread can be seen as aggressive, especially by someone who is convinced of the opposite.
Even though it's my true thoughts put into words, there is some cynicism there that I could have worded differently while keeping the main message the same.
We all have a shared responsibility here to be decent to each other, because most of the time that’s all we have.

Honestly, I also support eugenics, so no ugly mongrel will end up like me and have to live.

Perhaps this is why we have been abused and hated on our entire life. Perhaps this is why we were born in the age of Kali Yuga.

All of this -- its preparation by God to ensure that when we leave this body, we are completely ready for the next stage of existence.

The ostracization, the hatred, all of it: its all meant to break us down. Only once our mind has borne the entirety of abuse at the hands of the human world, and only by forced abstinence from sexual and human pleasures, are we truly realized.

And when we die, God will make us into angels for our service.
extremely WOKE

I believe Heaven is not a place, or Paradise, but rather an exterior. The world beyond the Walls of mortality and the constraints of physical form.

He sounds like a faggot. He's not going to Heaven, one way or the other. Not only does he promote worship of the blasphemous idolator and false Incarnate Jesus of Nazareth, I sincerely doubt he even knows the true nature of Heaven.
extremely based. in my view point, Jesus never existed and is merely supposed to be a symbolic character representing the rebirth and ascenion of the woke mystics
my personal theory is God is universal conciousness and sentient beings are derivatives of this conciousness. this universal conciousness Is not benevolent or malevolent and just exists. but one can utilize its existence to choose their own after life.

Last edited: