Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what if none of this is real?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
what if everyone who likes you on this site are really just alts of the same person? And what if that person is a larper from cucktears trying to take screenshots?

I feel like it's only a matter of time before I'm just talking to myself on this website.

You suffering from “Depersonalization” right now? I’ve had that shit, it sucks balls. What if I’m talking to an AI right now? I’m really hooked up to the matrix rn

We are all gambler

What if serge is 7 ft gigachad who mogs sean opry and sleeps in a different stacys house every day while browsing here and laughing at our shitposts

What if serge is 7 ft gigachad who mogs sean opry and sleeps in a different stacys house every day while browsing here and laughing at our shitposts
he's not laughing. He's a huge crybaby and just gave me a verbal warning for violent posts.

he's not laughing. He's a huge crybaby and just gave me a verbal warning for violent posts.
Lol damn gigachad needs to lighten up. Maybe last nights stacy only gave a 1 hour bj instead of a 2 hour bj :lul:

I’ve seen too many weird things on here for this site to be filled with bots. LARPers and fakecels on the other hand I can believe

I’ve seen too many weird things on here for this site to be filled with bots. LARPers and fakecels on the other hand I can believe
can you tell me who the larpers and fakecels are? We need to raise awareness on this topic
You suffering from “Depersonalization” right now? I’ve had that shit, it sucks balls. What if I’m talking to an AI right now? I’m really hooked up to the matrix rn
yes tbh, mainly because I haven't slept in 2 days.

can you tell me who the larpers and fakecels are? We need to raise awareness on this topic
I don’t know any specific names as I simply post and browse here. I rarely engage in PMs and never go on Discord and these places are normally where most fake sos are caught. However, I’ve seen many newcels getting banned left and right on the Ban Discussion thread

Every mod is Serge
4992349-4717230839-neo.j.jpg

that's woman behavior.
if someone can't handle rough bants on a male only board, they shouldn't be a moderator.

Fun Fact : all mods are normies and this site is meant for their entertainment

JIM PROFIT GANG ASSEMBLE

that's woman behavior.
if someone can't handle rough bants on a male only board, they shouldn't be a moderator.
there's a difference between "rough bants" and saying dumb edgy shit that could get us in trouble. if you are unable to see the difference, you shouldn't have the privilege of posting in online forums.

Take the Elonpill

there's a difference between "rough bants" and saying dumb edgy shit that could get us in trouble. if you are unable to see the difference, you shouldn't have the privilege of posting in online forums.

this could all be solved with the ending of internet moderation. you see, the internet is global, our nations' governments should not get to decide on whats a global concept, internet should be like pre-social media era when hardly any moderation, on site or by law enforcement happen, a virtual wild west. most of today's generation can't handle that and it makes their pussy hurt.

this could all be solved with the ending of internet moderation. you see, the internet is global, our nations' governments should not get to decide on whats a global concept, internet should be like pre-social media era when hardly any moderation, on site or by law enforcement happen, a virtual wild west. most of today's generation can't handle that and it makes their pussy hurt.
yes, but we do not live in such a world, which is why our moderation is necessary.

if governments are too weak to handle that fact that people freely think online, then the governments shouldn't exist, they need to learn to realize there's a difference between IRL and online. too bad most governments are NT NPC led coalitions that don't like opposing views in their "safe space"

its over for schizocels

there was nothing edgy :soy: about it. Stop being a pussy.