Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if men didnt find women attractive at all and just needed them for reproduction?

How would women be treated in society?

• They would be put in cages like animals

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • They would be able to roam society like secound class citizens

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • They would just be a commodity

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • They would give birth then do labor jobs.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
★★★★★
What do you guys think society would look like if men just had sex with women to produce a child but they got no pleasure out of it and found women with there ass and tits not attractive in the slightest.

there would be less beta orbiting cucks, for sure.

The female gender is born to get attention from men. So id they dont get any they will probably all go suicide

Why do you love Knajjd?

Since he raped a girl in a party i find him intetesting. Furthermore he looks like an anime character because of his pretty boy hair and big nice eyes. No homo

Since he raped a girl in a party i find him intetesting. Furthermore he looks like an anime character because of his pretty boy hair and big nice eyes. No homo
I did not know he did that. Can you link me the thread where it was revealed? I cannot imagine a guy who looks so innocent doing that!

Women should be used for procreation only regardless of any attraction felt.

Women should be used for procreation only regardless of any attraction felt.
That olny works in theory because men are wired to be attracted to females, and I aswell as everyone on this site knows that we find females incredibly attractive but if that feeling was gone we could be free.

For thousands of years women were second class citizens who had the privilige to be protected by the men and society they lived in. The only thing that in return was expected from them was that they find a man pop out some children and take care of the family and raise her children. Never change a running system is the only thing i can tell you.

Never change a running system is the only thing i can tell you.
That's dumb, some running sytems are better then others and if a system is running but there is a better alternative then it should be changed. If we never changed systems that were technically running we would be living a nomadic tribe hunting elk, I think not changing things for the worse and not fixing something once it clearly doesnt work is the problem ie how feminism turned into slurs leaching off men and wanting more opportunities and rights for there vagainas despite it being biologically and culturally clear women are inferior to men.

I did not know he did that. Can you link me the thread where it was revealed? I cannot imagine a guy who looks so innocent doing that!

You wont find it here. It was back then in r/incels which got deleted

eh still wouldnt matter to us, we are subhuman and we are doomed to isolation and loneliness forever

They would be second class citizens because cucks wouldn´t raise them up anymore. Also all the insta-whores wouldn´t exist because I bet 95% of their followers are men.

You just described exactly the situation we have right now but reversed. What would happen would also just be a polar inversion of what we have now. Men would be super privileged in the dating market and women would rot for failing to measure up to ludicrous standards.

Just look up animals that are inverted: flies where the female must penetrate the male to extract his sperm (they fight as vehemently as human males in fierce competition), or birds or sea dragons or any other animal where the male gets to just sit back and look pretty.

EDIT: Here's one of the articles: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/female-insect-uses-spiky-penis-to-take-charge/ Hell I wouldn't even care being the penetrated sex(heh not gay), life on EZ mode would be pure bliss.

Men would be gay with aids from fondling each other's assholes with their cocks.
Women cooking and doing all the cleaning shit