Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what if koneko-dono doesn't have an account here and is just trying to freak us out?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i remember she and IT were laughing at us for going crazy about it, which makes me think she lied in order to freak us out and watch us go insane.

That’s what I thought

Most likely she's bullshitting. That low iq hole can't even larp as a 5 year old.

Most likely she's bullshitting. That low iq hole can't even larp as a 5 year old.
i know one user here who could be her but i won't mention who or else i'll get in trouble

She probably doesn’t and is just winding us up.

Don't know. Don't care.

Didnt know about it

I wouldn't put it past her having one honestly, not hard to larp we've had plenty of larpers before. If you think IT are beyond making their own content then just lol.
I have a feeling she might be @AccountError

No, it's probably real but at this point stop being obsessed with it. She was banned from IT and she exposed the fact that IT users make content in order to frame users here and farm karma.

No, it's probably real but at this point stop being obsessed with it. She was banned from IT and she exposed the fact that IT users make content in order to frame users here and farm karma.
she wasn't banned from IT

she posted a picture showing that she had an account on the forum iirc but idc tbh there are plenty of braindead larpers here

she posted a picture showing that she had an account on the forum iirc but idc tbh there are plenty of braindead larpers here
i have some ideas of who she might be

Last I saw was a post of the whore laughing about the idea of being banned, so at least as of then she wasn't. Don't see how it's a win anyway, takes 30 seconds to make a new account anyway. Least the tranny replaced our Sigma obsession.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back