Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if it's really depression fault? But isn't our depression cause by being ugly?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I was thinking again that maybe something that differentiates us from soys/cucks is that we are depressed and they are not. I see a lot of low tier normies at work and while some of them (the ugliest, usually) seem to have some sort of frustration, the majority just... exists. I don't know, maybe it's the view from outside and they are fellow incels, but there are some that are married and with children, and those are the cucks i guess, but at least they are able to *function*, somehow.

I'm 100% sure that i'm seen as a depressed person, aside from being ugly, but i cannot manage to *function* because i cannot pretend to have an interest to interact with people, especially with women (that would maybe be cordial but laugh behind my back, or just ignore me if i try anything sexual).

So what is it: if we are depressed BECAUSE we are ugly, how come other ugly people seems to... avoid depression? Are they hiddenly depressed? Are they low T like i've said in another thread?

The only thing i can figure out is that (and we saw it with the surveys on this forum) A LOT of us suffers from some medical condition, but i've always considered that it's due to our ugliness... but, generally, cucks and soys are goofy and all, but seems, on average, less depressed.

It's complicated, but i can't figure out how do they deal with this shit. I'd prefer to be happy, honestly, even if i get fucked a bit.

Depression is mostly a function of self awareness.

Depression is mostly a function of self awareness.
tbh
The non-depressed incels become cucks, i have a few 40 old friends who got one woman in their life, married her and after just months got divorce-raped. depression helps us seeing reality as it is

tbh
The non-depressed incels become cucks, i have a few 40 old friends who got one woman in their life, married her and after just months got divorce-raped. depression helps us seeing reality as it is
I think there was a study (I might be misremembering and I certainly don't have the link anymore) where depressed people could assess reality better.

So what is it: if we are depressed BECAUSE we are ugly, how come other ugly people seems to... avoid depression?
They're either depressed, coping, or dead. Nothing outside of these three options.

I was thinking again that maybe something that differentiates us from soys/cucks is that we are depressed and they are not. I see a lot of low tier normies at work and while some of them (the ugliest, usually) seem to have some sort of frustration, the majority just... exists. I don't know, maybe it's the view from outside and they are fellow incels, but there are some that are married and with children, and those are the cucks i guess, but at least they are able to *function*, somehow.

I'm 100% sure that i'm seen as a depressed person, aside from being ugly, but i cannot manage to *function* because i cannot pretend to have an interest to interact with people, especially with women (that would maybe be cordial but laugh behind my back, or just ignore me if i try anything sexual).

So what is it: if we are depressed BECAUSE we are ugly, how come other ugly people seems to... avoid depression? Are they hiddenly depressed? Are they low T like i've said in another thread?

The only thing i can figure out is that (and we saw it with the surveys on this forum) A LOT of us suffers from some medical condition, but i've always considered that it's due to our ugliness... but, generally, cucks and soys are goofy and all, but seems, on average, less depressed.

It's complicated, but i can't figure out how do they deal with this shit. I'd prefer to be happy, honestly, even if i get fucked a bit.
Depression, like ugliness can be caused by too much stress hormones. In fact, facial features can also predict psychological health as well as physical health.

I think most mental problems that don't have an obvious reason (abuse, traumatic event) are due to bad health and being isolated from others long term. There's tons of ugly normies, but they can jestermaxx/moneymaxx/etc and be accepted into society because they're NT. They had loving family and friends so they have the internal drive to try at life.

I'm depressed because i'm ugly. I just can't love myself

Your depression and snowballed anger comes from the way you’ve been treated because of your ugliness.

I think there was a study (I might be misremembering and I certainly don't have the link anymore) where depressed people could assess reality better.
I seem to remember such a thing. Realists...

Most "mental illness" is caused by poor nutrition. But they have no physiological markers.

B vitamins are especially important for mitochondrial functions. My conjecture is our minds are a direct reflection of our internal microbiomes!

However,
It's natural to feel like shit when you're constantly treated like shit. We are also reflecting the images we are perceiving.