Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if I’m the only real person in this world?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
And others are all gods that either want to teach me something? Or destroy me? Or teach me something by destroying me? Weird world but I wouldn’t be surprised if that was true.

I am God. Obey my commands or suffer in eternal damnation.

And others are all gods that either want to teach me something? Or destroy me? Or teach me something by destroying me? Weird world but I wouldn’t be surprised if that was true.
Will think about it later tbh.

Last edited:
Yes i'm god and will make sure to make your dick 2 inches smaller

I demand tribute

No, me

Decartesposting tbh

im the god of yo mama

That would be crazy ngl

I think about this all the time

Curries are gods

To Some extent you can never know what's real, and what is imagined, as even memories can warp over time

To Some extent you can never know what's real, and what is imagined, as even memories can warp over time
im just reading about evil demon that cortesius described and this is exactly how i feel, even the "i live in a dream part"
i wonder if he took any psychodellics because those thoughts appeared when i started using lsd + weed

im just reading about evil demon that cortesius described and this is exactly how i feel, even the "i live in a dream part"
i wonder if he took any psychodellics because those thoughts appeared when i started using lsd + weed
I want to use lsd tbh.

Feel like something might reveal to me.
it is very possible
lsd can really take you on another level of consiousness
you may have thoughts that cannot be explained by language and not even make any logical sense
or you may just have fun while listening to music, playing video games or watching tv
or you may expierence true existential horror, it's a really diverse drug

It means I am god(shiva)
maybe it's true
if we live in a dream/simulation it means we are all part of it and technically we are all the same, just like in a brain every neuron is a part of me, it is me

btw effects of lsd can be permanent, you may be stuck on lower/higher level of consiousness for some time or have constant hallucinations like i have
it also changes your weed trips
just a warning, it is a very strong and dangerous drug, not for everyone

maybe it's true
if we live in a dream/simulation it means we are all part of it and technically we are all the same, just like in a brain every neuron is a part of me, it is me
You’re starting to get the gist :feelsokman::feelsthink:
btw effects of lsd can be permanent, you may be stuck on lower/higher level of consiousness for some time or have constant hallucinations like i have
it also changes your weed trips
just a warning, it is a very strong and dangerous drug, not for everyone
Weed is all you need to find true spirituality, true story

Last edited:
i wonder if it is even possible to grasp true form of our universe and still remain sane/human
It’s the most ironic thing ever tbhngl. Normies think you’ve finally walked off the deep end, but you’re actually more balanced than ever internally

Sometimes i think the same

weird indeed, but not the only one think the same