Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if I had a 7 inch cock ??

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Forget about my subhuman face. Would LL save me if I had a 7 inch cock ? From 5'9 to 6'2 ??
Working on my sex appeal to compensate for my shitty face ?? 6'2 tattomaxxed with a 7 inch cock to escape inceldom ?
Height has saved a lot of guys from making an account here.

Listen buddy boyos, I don't know if I'm coping here but I believe my micropeen completely destroyed me to the point of no return. This time there's no coming back because there's nothing I can do to get me out of this rabbit hole. Everyday, all I think about is roping because I was so close to changing my life but that one thing held me back, and I have no idea how to react to this. I'm out of words tbh. Well, I'm not bragging here, but just imagine having the money for Limb Lengthening surgery and you can't even do that. It's extremely hard for me to digest the fact that I will always remain an unbreedable species, and there's nothing I can do to improve my situation.

How can I be so fucking helpless ??
Life is so fucking unfair.
I have a fucking 5 inch penis BP.

When it comes to attracting the opposite sex, literally everything matters but to escape inceldom, you need either face or sex appeal. Ideally, both face and sex appeal are required but you need only one of them to get laid.

Forget about my subhuman face. Would LL save me if I had a 7 inch cock ? From 5'9 to 6'2 ??
Working on my sex appeal to compensate for my shitty face ?? 6'2 tattomaxxed with a 7 inch cock to escape inceldom ?

Listen buddy boyos, I don't know if I'm coping here but I believe my micropeen completely destroyed me to the point of no return. This time there's no coming back because there's nothing I can do to get me out of this rabbit hole. Everyday, all I think about is roping because I was so close to changing my life but that one thing held me back, and I have no idea how to react to this. I'm out of words tbh. Well, I'm not bragging here, but just imagine having the money for Limb Lengthening surgery and you can't even do that. It's extremely hard for me to digest the fact that I will always remain an unbreedable species, and there's nothing I can do to improve my situation.

When it comes to attracting the opposite sex, literally everything matters but to escape inceldom, you need either face or sex appeal. Ideally, both face and sex appeal are required but you need only one of them to get laid.
I do and trust me it won’t fix your problems.

LL surgery is gonna make you disabled

No dick for your face.

Keep coping. I've seen a lot of 6'3 guys with subhuman faces getting laid irl.
You are coping. Dick is only a sexhaver pill.

Yes, you also are going to see manlets getting laid all the time too IRL, what is your point? Face>else

You are coping. Dick is only a sexhaver pill.

Yes, you also are going to see manlets getting laid all the time too IRL, what is your point? Face>else
Being taller would've turned me into sexhaver...

I've seen plenty of men of your height in mayoistan and here in Morocco getting laid. Face>else.
These guys would kill themselves the moment they see a 6'5 Chad or Tyrone in front of them...

1724423963545m 1