Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if god was one of us?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Just a slob like one of us. Just a stranger on the bus, trying to make his way home.

I am God, yes.

God is opposite of dog. And dogs get to fuck girls. So maybe god is posting here

Just a slob like one of us. Just a stranger on the bus, trying to make his way home.
Its over for Joan OsborneCels

ER was the closest thing to a living god ded srs

yeah what if he was.

hah...

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Fairly good song for a foid. Not talking about how cute chad is like Taylor Swift drivel

Yeah, maybe God was an incel among his peers and he created this universe out of boredom because of lack of female attention.

Yeah, maybe God was an incel among his peers and he created this universe out of boredom because of lack of female attention.
Probably some incel scientist that played with black holes creating this universe

God would go ER ngl.
In fact, what if all natural disasters are just God going ER because incels have no rights?
full

Ngl I would ask him why he did all that awful shit and then beat him to death with a sugar cane reed

Nice thought experiment, but god doesn't exist though.

we walk with us

My condolences