Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What if fashionmaxxing worked??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
If fashionmaxxing actually worked, and that you can obtain pussy simply by being fashionable, I believe the US economy would be saved, and mall closures across the country would not be in decline. In this alternate dimension, fashion stores and gyms are deemed "essential" for "health" reasons, and fashion store workers would do what they can to make their stores work with social distancing guidelines. It is also ridiculous how important fashion was when I was a teenager in the late 90s early 2000s compared to being an adult. Having bad fashion as a teenager in my day was a literal death sentence. And the faggot thing about it was that it really was just about the fashion and fashion alone, people did not care how short you were, or what race you were when I was a teen, I mean they did to an extent, but if you wore tight pants and didn't sag them, you were considered to be "a gay" and you were practically lynched just how you wore your pants. If you wore cool skater brands, maybe a t-shirt of a cool band, and had awesome sneakers, if you had a shitty face, you might not score, but at least people generally looked up to you.

How seriously do zoomer kids these days take fashion? Seems like they don't care, and it's a LOT more biologically blackpilled.

Last edited:
Would be ironic because they usually look like faggots