Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme What if ER got in the sorority house

FuckYou

FuckYou

Fuck You
Elliot_Rodger_Doom.jpg

Should’ve gone through a window instead of giving up like a pussy after realizing the door was locked.

Should’ve gone through a window instead of giving up like a pussy after realizing the door was locked.
It probably would have given the Feds enough time to catch up

ER, despite being the ER, hardly killed any foids.

No, he should've checked the door before starting his rampage, i.e. went to the sorority first, then his apartment.

Though without hindsight, anyone would've done the same.

No, he should've checked the door before starting his rampage, i.e. went to the sorority first, then his apartment.

Overall, his Day of Retribution could’ve been planned better. You can tell he didn’t put as much thought into it as he should have.

That might have made them lock the door if it was open.

The faces of normies when a gun right in front of them never ceases to amaze me. They should bowing below me and making sure everything is perfect in turn of their shitty sins

Imagine being roommates with a mentally unwell sociopath who will kill you because of your looks

The faces of normies when a gun right in front of them never ceases to amaze me. They should bowing below me and making sure everything is perfect in turn of their shitty sins
I’d find it especially hilarious if they tried to plead for their lives by claiming they had been nice or friendly to me in the past, when in reality they had done nothing but belittle and ignore me.

I’d find it especially hilarious if they tried to plead for their lives by claiming they had been nice or friendly to me in the past, when in reality they had done nothing but belittle and ignore me.
I’d say give them a kick in their genitals as stage 1 for lil games and fun in gta IV

Imagine being roommates with a mentally unwell sociopath who will kill you because of your looks
His roommate was a scummy asshole who stole his candles.

what I CAN say is that Elliot Rodger was foolish enough to go to a BEACH university when he too framecel ricecel for the beach.

Probably ran out of adrenaline to continue his spree.

then there wld be dead sorority girls ig

Idk any of these foids bc I am not american, so it would probably not make any difference to me

He gets tackled to the ground and humiliated by their chad bfs