Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What if a female loved you?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
It's simply something I can't bring myself to imagine. It's as unimaginable to me as imagining a sense beyond the normal touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing. The sixth sense must be love, and for some people, it's an emotion they can't ever feel or understand. I can only understand lust. And I would happy to be lusted after, but the idea of love is insanely uncomfortable to me, specifically because it's not transactional. Like that feels wrong to me. Love is something no one should be entitled to or deserve.

The problem with love is that there's inherently no logic to it. It seems to be more based on shared experiences and actual bonding, but why would people waste their time bonding if there's nothing to be levered from that???

If someone loved me, it would feel as though I am scamming them, and although my reptile brain would be thrilled at getting away with the scam, my logical brain knows the grift is something hard and unsustainable to keep up

Last edited:
Love is basically a mental illness.

It's simply something I can't bring myself to imagine. It's as unimaginable to me as imagining a sense beyond the normal touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing. The sixth sense must be love, and for some people, it's an emotion they can't ever feel or understand. I can only understand lust. And I would happy to be lusted after, but the idea of love is insanely uncomfortable to me, specifically because it's not transactional. Like that feels wrong to me. Love is something no one should be entitled to or deserve.

The problem with love is that there's inherently no logic to it. It seems to be more based on shared experiences and actual bonding, but why would people waste their time bonding if there's nothing to be levered from that???

If someone loved me, it would feel as though I am scamming them, and although my reptile brain would be thrilled at getting away with the scam, my logical brain knows the grift is something hard and unsustainable to keep up
I had love for my family. And if a woman loved me I would be with her.

I would try to stay asleep and keep the dream going. :feelsjuice:

I would enjoy every moment and then kill her when she stops loving me .but alas that won’t ever happpen so no need to worry fbicels

It's a good thing I don't have to imagine this, because I know that it's literally not possible for a woman to love a man in the way a man loves a woman.