Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What I would do right now

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This girl I met at school if I knew her last name I would find out her address and go stalk her. By stalk her I mean sit outside her home for hours and watch where she goes and who she goes with. NOTHING ILLEGAL.

But I don’t even know her full name so I will just be staying in and injecting T.

This is what my life has come to.

Ah the memories of when i was in shcool and frustratingly couldn’t find out the last name of a foid i wanted to internet stalk

low inhibs me badly

Try to find out

Ah the memories of when i was in shcool and frustratingly couldn’t find out the last name of a foid i wanted to internet stalk

I can get any foids name now.. how times have changed

just inject mrsa right into your bloodstream theory

just inject mrsa right into your bloodstream theory
It’s all doctor prescribed pharmaceutical grade test. No mrsa.

Until her chad and beta orbitors roll up and break your ribs

sounds good bro

over for stalkercels ngl

I never stalked anyone tbh too high inhib

This girl I met at school if I knew her last name I would find out her address and go stalk her. By stalk her I mean sit outside her home for hours and watch where she goes and who she goes with. NOTHING ILLEGAL.

But I don’t even know her full name so I will just be staying in and injecting T.

This is what my life has come to.
My condolences bro