Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What I will do when I finally ask my oneitis out

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
After she brutally rejects me I'm gonna cope by sitting in the park for a couple of hours drinking 1 litre of booze, who knows what will happen. Than I'm gonna move away from my country and never return.

I have thought about it for a long time and this is the only reasonable way to cope.

Another muh oneitis cuck

Why even asking if you know the answer.

Another muh oneitis cuck
I'm surprised by how many faggots here acc obsess over some random whore thats already taken over a dozen cocks and actually delude themselves into thinking they have a chance. .is is where dreams should go to die, anyone who still has any slivers of hope can go to .org bc u should accept your fate by the time you're posting here

I couldn't ask my oneitis out I would rather live not knowing than knowing rejection.

Oneitis-having-"cels" still haven't been banned huh?...

Gonna wait another 3 years.

I couldn't ask my oneitis out I would rather live not knowing than knowing rejection.
Yeah I get that, the closest I had to a "oneitis" was some bitch in HS I only wanted to date for sex, and I knew I didn't stand a chance with her so I never bothered bc I'd never be able to bear looking at her everyday after the inevitable brutal rejection.