Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What I want to dream about VS what I really dream about

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★
What I want to dream about
BE8DFBC2 6ED6 4C80 84E4 92A5654172D3

What I actually dream about
5AB76EC2 9EF2 40DD 8056 17A7D5D34704

I dream about being my avi

I don’t know about that
Its against my will, the dreams usually go like this:
I’m alone
Someone asks if i’m okay/helps me
I get an uncontrollable urge to eat them
I become a literal subhuman during the eating
I feel sad

And I would like to dream about a world free from the shackles of capitalism, where wealth isn't the yardstick of success and individuals aren't reduced to cogs in the relentless machine of production and consumption. A world where colonial and Western influences haven't skewed the natural evolution of diverse cultures and societies, leaving them to flourish in their own unique ways.

I'd like to dream of a world where equality is not just a lofty ideal but a tangible reality, where people's lives aren't dictated by their birthplace, skin color, or socioeconomic status. A world where the environment isn't sacrificed on the altar of relentless growth and where we live in harmony with nature rather than exploit it.

But alas, dreams are just that - dreams. Our reality stands in stark contrast, marred by the imbalances of capitalism, the aftermath of colonialism, and a Western-centric global order. So, while I'd like to dream about such a world, it's with the bitter understanding that it exists only in the realm of dreams and not in our waking reality. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

i honestly lost any attraction and motivation to be with women

SCREENSHOT media Minecraft YouTuber Dreams viral face reveal exposes the downside of anonymous

Dreams reaction