Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what I want to do when I see a sexhaver

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
when I see a sexhaver I want to:
- cut my dick
- punch a wall
- punch a cloud
- punch a punch
- cut my veins
- die
- torture myself
- punch foids in Minecraft
- punch sexhavers in Minecraft
- punch the fucking grass in Minecraft
- play at Minecraft in Minecraft
- die in Minecraft
- play the real life game in Minecraft
- become the new Duce of Italy
- become the dictator of the world

I'm not even joking, when I see sexhavers my rage is over 9000, I want to destroy the world, when I see a disgusting piece of shit couple I want to destroy EVERYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAH, thank God I can vent in this supportive place and receive useful advice and being treated well by my fellow brocels, when I see based posts by my fellow brocels I want to:
- thank God
- I become calm af
- I become edgy af
- I become become af
- I become based af
- I become af af
- I don't want to kill myself anymore
- I want to hate fags even more

this is the best community ever, I'm so FUCKING angry that I haven't joined in the 2017, I could flex my join date, now the people can join date mog me!!!!!!! REEEEEEE, the join date is the most important thing, you just don't need to be a disgusting greycel, you need also to be a 2017cel for being a true subhuman God

Only subhumans joined in 2017.

but anime is based af I need to watch it even more and to post here even more
if you think femdom is based and turning into a tranny is based. then yeah, i guess with those parameters it would be based

If your first thought when seeing a sexhaver is this then boyo you have some issues:dafuckfeels:
I'm 100% sane, my only problem is autism, I spread the autism pill in all the world

when I see a sexhaver I want to:
- cut my dick
- punch a wall
- punch a cloud
- punch a punch
- cut my veins
- die
- torture myself
- punch foids in Minecraft
- punch sexhavers in Minecraft
- punch the fucking grass in Minecraft
- play at Minecraft in Minecraft
- die in Minecraft
- play the real life game in Minecraft
- become the new Duce of Italy
- become the dictator of the world

I'm not even joking, when I see sexhavers my rage is over 9000, I want to destroy the world, when I see a disgusting piece of shit couple I want to destroy EVERYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAH, thank God I can vent in this supportive place and receive useful advice and being treated well by my fellow brocels, when I see based posts by my fellow brocels I want to:
- thank God
- I become calm af
- I become edgy af
- I become become af
- I become based af
- I become af af
- I don't want to kill myself anymore
- I want to hate fags even more

this is the best community ever, I'm so FUCKING angry that I haven't joined in the 2017, I could flex my join date, now the people can join date mog me!!!!!!! REEEEEEE, the join date is the most important thing, you just don't need to be a disgusting greycel, you need also to be a 2017cel for being a true subhuman God
Don't worry we will still be there in 2030 and then we will mogg with our join date