Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What I saw on my walk to get food

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★★
I had to get up and go for a walk to get juice and instant ramen.

I saw a woman who was taller than me with a tall boyfriend. I didn't see their faces. She was thin. I kept looking at her waist. Her waist and hips were exposed from a crop top belly shirt and she was wearing low-cut low-rise jeans. I wanted to see if what I saw was her thong. So I caught up to see.

Yes, the back of her thong was visible.

I was thinking to myself that I feel like roping. I want to have a summer walk with a hot girl and her thong is showing, and everyone knows that I have a girl that is mine.

Instead, I'm incel and I have to see couples this that...

I hate my life! I just want to die because I can't tolERate the loneliness and the inceldom as a wizardcel oldcel in my mid-30s.

brutal. I hate going outside for this very reason. I want to
all the happy couples I see

I walked behind a couple that holded hands in france, didnt saw her face but had an almost perfect body, I was dying inside, I walked behind them for more than 10 minutes

I walked behind a couple that holded hands in france, didnt saw her face but had an almost perfect body, I was dying inside, I walked behind them for more than 10 minutes
going outside makes yoou want to rope

Sums up why I hate to step outside my house

I had to get up and go for a walk to get juice and instant ramen.

I saw a woman who was taller than me with a tall boyfriend. I didn't see their faces. She was thin. I kept looking at her waist. Her waist and hips were exposed from a crop top belly shirt and she was wearing low-cut low-rise jeans. I wanted to see if what I saw was her thong. So I caught up to see.

Yes, the back of her thong was visible.

I was thinking to myself that I feel like roping. I want to have a summer walk with a hot girl and her thong is showing, and everyone knows that I have a girl that is mine.

Instead, I'm incel and I have to see couples this that...

I hate my life! I just want to die because I can't tolERate the loneliness and the inceldom as a wizardcel oldcel in my mid-30s.
Tbh if I had a girl walking around with a visible thing she’s probably fucking 10 other dudes

why look at foids in public, it is just further inflating their smv

I want a normal life not this stupid incel life

You tell me. I get heighmogged by 50% of toilets

Every time I step outside I see happy couples containing an attractive woman.