Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story what i saw last night was the epitome of juggernaut law

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
last night i was at some metal gig in some basement in some house. we'd go upstairs and outside on the porch to talk and we smoked weed or cigarettes lots of cigarette and pothead smokers and even some druggies who like psych drugs. This one dude i met there has autism and ADHD at the same time and i didn't know until he told me. he's the most NT autistic guy i've seen. he also was a aryan blond hair high-tier normie but he had a really fat landwhale GF with short hair with long bangs and glasses/nose piercings and tattoos. they both are non binary and have autism. but they are one of the rare autists who are borderline NT and blend in socially with NT people. I can only blend in to an extent, not to the extent where i can make a social network or find a date.

that was the epitome of juggernaut law. besides, if he wasn't borderline NT and Aryan-good looking, it would've been difficult for him as an autist. i guess ADHD helps him idk

mogs me can go to concerts alone.

Brutal juggernautpill, my guess is he sees himself as weird or something and wanted a "quirky" girl so he got a landwhale.

@ordinaryotaku

u mogg me at being NT.

im not autistic, just severe ADHD cripples me socially and professionally.

u mogg me at being NT.

im not autistic, just severe ADHD cripples me socially and professionally.
I’m autistic not NT

Men need to stop holding themselves to such low standards. The amount of men I see simping over ugly girls is insane. If we as men all stopped simping, women would be more starved for attention and would improve themselves to become more desirable to us.

"hey guys i did this thing with a bunch of globohomo normie niggers, anyone wanna suck me?" - OP

last night i was at some metal gig in some basement in some house.
I remember going to a similar metal concert. We had the police called on us for a noise complaint by the end of the night. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

he's the most NT autistic guy i've seen.
I personally hate the high-functioning fuckers, I don't understand why they get any sort of diagnosis or recognition or help when they don't seem to ever have nearly the same amount of difficulty in fitting in and succeeding in life as the rest of us. Not only that, but certain types of people will look at them and be like "see, autism is fake, it's just grown children who can't behave, and if this supposed 'autist' can succeed, why can't you?" type of bullshit that I've heard far too often in my life. :feelsseriously:

they both are non binary
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

i guess ADHD helps him idk
ADHD does seem to be a normal/accepted "mental illness", so I have no doubt that it does help in some way.

i went with a friend
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Wish I could say the same.

I remember going to a similar metal concert. We had the police called on us for a noise complaint by the end of the night. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I personally hate the high-functioning fuckers, I don't understand why they get any sort of diagnosis or recognition or help when they don't seem to ever have nearly the same amount of difficulty in fitting in and succeeding in life as the rest of us. Not only that, but certain types of people will look at them and be like "see, autism is fake, it's just grown children who can't behave, and if this supposed 'autist' can succeed, why can't you?" type of bullshit that I've heard far too often in my life. :feelsseriously:

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

ADHD does seem to be a normal/accepted "mental illness", so I have no doubt that it does help in some way.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Wish I could say the same.
i'm very high-functioning but i still struggle to do things normal people can do. i never even made it to my first kiss and i'm still a virgin at 24. i also struggle with making friends. but yeah there are autistic people who live normal lives but they're borderline NT and are more high-functioning than 99.9% of autists.

and yeah adhd is not as stigmatized as autism. ADHD people are just seen as angsty or quirky but autists (expect autistic women) are seen as freaks.

Men need to stop holding themselves to such low standards. The amount of men I see simping over ugly girls is insane. If we as men all stopped simping, women would be more starved for attention and would improve themselves to become more desirable to us.

Not many foids but they treat me like a little kid :lul: Cutecel problems
inb4 ppl call you fakecel etc
I think that's good maybe you could get a jb noodle somewhere in SEA

inb4 ppl call you fakecel etc
I think that's good maybe you could get a jb noodle somewhere in SEA

I think ur right but it is extreme effort. Also my career prospects are not good :feelskek:

:lul:
It’s too little too late. Schizo gang
if you can lie about your age

:worryfeels:
I forgot you are disabled
muh disability:feelsohh:

Can't you just learn to run again? ffs

if you can lie about your age

:worryfeels:
I forgot you are disabled
muh disability:feelsohh:

Can't you just learn to run again? ffs

Nah I give up friend :feelsjuice:

Ur so young u can ascend :feelsYall:

mogs me can go to concerts alone.
i went to a small "incel"core concert with my mom. after the show owen adamcik (one of the artists who played) asked me if i was that kid who came with his mom. i just stayed in the back all night with my mom while everyone was having a fun time