Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What I learned about young foids from my cousin

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
I have my 10 year old foid cousin staying at my house it's a long story but shes staying here for a while. Basically I was in the hot tub and started teasing her by asking her some questions like whos her favourite philosopher of the 18th century. Fast forward a bit and she starts talking about her life for no reason and heres some stuff I learned.

Shes 10 years old and she told me she got suspended for vaping in class. (Tf shes only 10) and her moms reaction was that it was ok since she used to get suspended all the time for smoking in grade 3. Interesting facts about her parents is that her dad is some buff white gangster in prison and her mom will be going to prison as well.

She also told me about her older sister which her mom had at only 16 years old. She said her sister lost her virginity at 13 and I believe but can't confirm that it was to a 16 year old chad. She also described what she wore for one halloween party and god its degenerate. She said she wore shorts covering up only half the ass cheeks with fishnets on her legs and tons of cleavage and had red lipstick and said her costume was a vampire jfl. This was when she was 14-15 about.

She also constantly talks about lgbt and feminism which I try my best to debunk without making her mad since my parents would shit on me. And she swears like a bitch and I tell her to shut up everytime she swears.

Anyways I just felt like sharing and wanted to remind you that these are the future generations. If you have any questions I can try and answer

She will be having sex soon so better deal with hER

you should do fun stuff with her

Forced prostitution is best solution

This is most women nowadays. I also have a story to tell about this kind of thing.

Some random girl I knew on Instagram (meme page that turned into a blackpill page, no one on there knew what I looked like) added me on Snapchat after I put it on my Instagram story. She immediately started talking in this "text lingo" (I completely forgot what exactly it was but it sounded like pure nonsense to me) and I couldn't understand a single word she was fucking typing. She posted pics of herself on her story of herself in Calvin Klein sports bras and booty shorts. She had a really nice body and face so I thought she was at LEAST 16-18.

Guess what, I still have her added, and I found out a week ago that she's fucking 12, and I couldn't believe when I found out, because she's genuinely bangable and she looks at least 6-7 years older. It's almost like girls are aging a LOT faster nowadays, Jesus Christ.

Edit: also I saw her Tellonym (basically an ask.fm) a week ago too, and a LOT of the questions she posted on her story were questions from people asking if she fucked this dude that was in one of her classes...she denied all of them, but I still have my suspicions raised, seriously what the fuck, at 12 I was playing Pokemon and didn't give a shit about girls.

Last edited:
This is most women nowadays. I also have a story to tell about this kind of thing.

Some random girl I knew on Instagram (meme page that turned into a blackpill page, no one on there knew what I looked like) added me on Snapchat after I put it on my Instagram story. She immediately started talking in this "text lingo" (I completely forgot what exactly it was but it sounded like pure nonsense to me) and I couldn't understand a single word she was fucking typing. She posted pics of herself on her story of herself in Calvin Klein sports bras and booty shorts. She had a really nice body and face so I thought she was at LEAST 16-18.

Guess what, I still have her added, and I found out a week ago that she's fucking 12, and I couldn't believe when I found out, because she's genuinely bangable and she looks at least 6-7 years older. It's almost like girls are aging a LOT faster nowadays, Jesus Christ.

Edit: also I saw her Tellonym (basically an ask.fm) a week ago too, and a LOT of the questions she posted on her story were questions from people asking if she fucked this dude that was in one of her classes...she denied all of them, but I still have my suspicions raised, seriously what the fuck, at 12 I was playing Pokemon and didn't give a shit about girls.
Yeah my sister is 15 and is talking about i like this guy i dont like this one .. one of her friends is 14 and i overheard that she had gone to one guys house and fucked all day long also she gave him a bj .... for god sake at 14 i was playing yu-gi-oh and watching the power rangers .... what happened to this world

Is everyone involved in this story white? Man, it's truly over for you guys. But societal values move in cycles, we are right now towards peak degeneracy.

When the time comes to man up and beta buck a whore, remember this shit and raise your children right.

Come on guys, a lot of teenage girls are total whores. Maybe it was not so blunt 5-10-15 years ago, but it is a common thing. They all start cock carousel at 12-14 y.o. and behave accordingly.

I have my 10 year old foid cousin staying at my house it's a long story but shes staying here for a while. Basically I was in the hot tub and started teasing her by asking her some questions like whos her favourite philosopher of the 18th century. Fast forward a bit and she starts talking about her life for no reason and heres some stuff I learned.

Shes 10 years old and she told me she got suspended for vaping in class. (Tf shes only 10) and her moms reaction was that it was ok since she used to get suspended all the time for smoking in grade 3. Interesting facts about her parents is that her dad is some buff white gangster in prison and her mom will be going to prison as well.

She also told me about her older sister which her mom had at only 16 years old. She said her sister lost her virginity at 13 and I believe but can't confirm that it was to a 16 year old chad. She also described what she wore for one halloween party and god its degenerate. She said she wore shorts covering up only half the ass cheeks with fishnets on her legs and tons of cleavage and had red lipstick and said her costume was a vampire jfl. This was when she was 14-15 about.

She also constantly talks about lgbt and feminism which I try my best to debunk without making her mad since my parents would shit on me. And she swears like a bitch and I tell her to shut up everytime she swears.

Anyways I just felt like sharing and wanted to remind you that these are the future generations. If you have any questions I can try and answer
Are your relatives rednecks?

These are the future wives and mothers :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No there just druggies

Thats why alot of sub5 geezers settle on being drug dealers and take advantage of high school JB looking for free hits.

Just lol if you aren't degeneratemaxxing as a brokecel in 2019.

Reddit would defend all their actions

Lower the age of consent now
Most 15yo foids aren't babies or innocent, they're whores and sexual creatures

One of those "glad it's not my family" scenarios

degenerate af tbh

My immediate family isn’t this bad, but doesnt really matter. I hate women

Disgusting. I think I'm going to do more research into this atrocious phenomenon. You can help me by sending me a pm of that insta account,

future of the west

Jfl @ that age I was playing hot wheels and went to play centers in malls

You cousin is probably whoring out on snapchat as you post this.

Jfl @ that age I was playing hot wheels and went to play centers in malls
Same at this age I was more interested interested in catching in pokemon. :feelsbadman:It just never began.

vaping is so retarded