Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What I hope happens to all women who support the draft

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I hope every single woman who supports men being drafted gets grabbed by their hair and thrown into whatever country they want us to die for. I hope then that the men in that country slowly rape them to death with barbed wire. In those last moments these cunts can feel as hopeless and powerless as all the men they wanted to draft.

This is what should've been done to all the foids doing that white feather shit. This is what should've been done to all women in Ukraine. If they want to throw away our lives then they don't deserve to live. Fuck them.

Last edited:
Based

I hope they get sent to India as well, that would be the cherry on top.

Based yes they all deserve to be fucking skinned alive and salt to be rubbed on them

I understand why the draft needs to be a thing.

That being said, I would only be willing to fight in a war if I lived in a country that gave an iota of a fuck about people like me and the war was justified. None of the wars my country has been in in the past 50 years has been remotely justified and it goes without saying nobody gives a fuck about people like me. So why would I risk my life for a bullshit war I'm against for a country that hates me?

That said I'm too old to be drafted.

But if we're tossing out random ideas out there, in an ideal world there would be laws mandating that all politicians who vote for a war must fight in them themselves. Actually fight in the war...none of this having privileged status shit or cosplaying as a soldier, actually fight on the front lines with the men you drafted. And if you're too old to be able to fight in a war, you're too old to be making decisions for the entire country.