Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I have gained from going to the gym

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I have been taking working out seriously this year and have been eating well, sleeping well and being very consistent and basically coped by going to the gym. Unfortunately I am unable to do much with my legs now because from squatting / deadlifting i end up with needing surgery on my hips. I need this fucking surgery because there is not enough room in my hips which causes my femur to hit my hip socket which causes extra bone to grow, creating even less room. I am such genetic trash I can’t even have the gym as a cope and now need 8k for two fucking surgeries. I might just rope if the surgeries go wrong.

it's called being an ego lifter. not a genitic trash.
do not stop training after your surgery. know how to lift right.. keep in shape don't listen to weak faggots.

do not stop training after your surgery. know how to lift right.. keep in shape don't listen to weak faggots.
dont be a faggot. jerk off your own ego do no good when you a piece of trash

I didnt ego lift, whenever i could squat i used a weight that allowed me to keep good form and hit depth. Same with deadlifts, i lifted with good form and kept reps in the tank always on my working sets.

genetics sucks man. i hurt my shoulder.

wtf why ur bones growed like that