Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What i hate the most about myself is that im completely talentless

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I have no talent for something, no useful skills and everytime i try something im bad at it. I'm literally good at nothing not even such small things like social skills or something like that. Hell im not even intelligent that i could atleast study stem or something like that so that i could earn more money and not have to wageslave.

It's over bois  :'(

You don't need talent. Just need FACE.

same tbh, I have no redeemable traits other than loyalty i guess?

We are all being taken out of the gene pool anyway, such is life of an incel.

Social skills aren’t a small thing. Social skills are huge and take LOTS of learning to master.

Lots of learning you can’t get if people ignore or are disgusted by you because you’re ugly

KV3 said:
Social skills aren’t a small thing. Social skills are huge and take LOTS of learning to master.

Lots of learning you can’t get if people ignore or are disgusted by you because you’re ugly

For most people social skills is easy as fuck they always wonder why i have so much problems with it

its over for me too, thats why im a retailcel.