Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What I don't get.

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
Women today say that 'sitting still and looking pretty' is an outdated, misogynistic notion for how women should behave, yet that's effectively all they do (and need to) to get love, support, intimacy, even money. Permissive society and birth control is just a way to be able to be hypergamous with chads, with no repercussions.

Women used to only be able to get by with the financial support of their husband, now that they have the same wages and job opportunities as men (except that they will have to work much less hard, see my point of 'sitting still and looking pretty' above), there is simply no need for us, they can get knocked up by a beautiful man, and live as a single mum. Girls in my grade have said they want to be a single mum. Logically there is no need for our existence. When robots replace us, and the world becomes a lazy, hedonistic wasteland, we will truly become less than human. It's over.

Women are pretty when they are more average as opposed to fake tites etc.

I think our brain's evolved that way the past 10years to view the women that way.

Thats why only fans is popular because its regular girls
how can our brain evolve in 10 years :lul: I know what you mean, the fact that the average man is so depraved of attention from a normal woman that he resorts to measures such as onlyfans

women blame the men for being "perverts" but than they wear like sluts for the attention of men (chad only ofc), they're soooo hypocryte

What I don't get:

laid :fuk:

As for the thread, women want to have a cake and eat it too. All the rights with no responsibilities, etc.

No reason whatsoever to go outside as a non-Chad male in 2021 :kys:
Tbh. True then, even more true now :fuk:

Women are pretty when they are more average as opposed to fake tites etc.

I think our brain's evolved that way the past 10years to view the women that way.

Thats why only fans is popular because its regular girls
pff our brain was like this for thousands of years at least. genghis khan would fuck any foids and thats what nature wanted