Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I, an incel did on my 19th birthday!

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
2 PM, Jerk off into my carpet to my former classmate

2 pm-3pm doomscroll insta reels

3pm to 3:20 pm, Jerk off again

3:20 pm leave my room, eat disgusting ham sandwhich

3:20-3:50 I go to a local mall near me via walking. (Its far)

3:50- 4:50 walk around aimlessly while everyone else has a girl to fuck

5: pm I walk into the washroom, cum on the ground and pee on the ground too

5: 30 pm I go to a high end restaraunt stupid foid waiter pretends to be nice to me, I tip her 0.

5:35 I run back home

6pm I drink until I have to take a shit

7pm I am on .is

Inceldom status: discussed beyond repair.

Literally me

Your jerk off to much, man. You're going to get an infection and you're going to burn your dick.

You also repeated a grade like @HiddenUzer:forcedsmile:. @DarkStar

How come you know so many hot foids irl

You also repeated a grade like @HiddenUzer:forcedsmile:. @DarkStar
I didn't repeat a grade. I am just old. Mods confirmed we have different ips which is why im unbanned

Then how did you only graduate high school two months before turning 19.
Once again mods confirmed different ips. I don't give a fuck if you think I skipped a grade.

Because I was born on August 7.
No I mean, you were born on 2005, meaning you should've finished your first year in uni by now.

No I mean, you were born on 2005, meaning you should've finished your first year in uni by now.
I never repeated a grade. I may have been enrolled in school later but I never failed

Istg you are obsessed with this guy. What did he post on Amelie. Just tell me

Istg you are obsessed with this guy. What did he post on Amelie. Just tell me
He didn't post anything about her other than pic of her and claiming to know her. It's just that even after this drama has been dealt with, I keep finding more similarities between you two.

He didn't post anything about her other than pic of her and claiming to know her. It's just that even after this drama has been dealt with, I keep finding more similarities between you two.
You said he failed a grade. I never failed I enrolled late. Mods fucking confirmed us to have different ips. Thats why I was unbanned. Lots of people know the bitch anyways so its not that much of a coincidence. That and I believe he was banned years ago why is it that unlikely seeing how far apart we were when we both talked about amelie over the course of YEARS.

I asked him on discord he doesnt even know amelie, his mom does.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back