Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHAT I ALSO FUCKING DESPISE

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
With an absolute burning fucking rage of a trillion fires i fucking despise is baby talk. That shit when people see an animal or a baby and they start talking in a weird high pitched baby voice LIKE COULD YOU NOT WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF THAT I LITERALLY FEEL MY SPINE START TO DISSCONECT FROM BRAIN BECAUSE IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING UNCOMFORTABLE. I Don't fucking care about that stupid fuckin "bAbY" or "dA gOoD bOy PupPeR" AHHH I FUCKING HATE YOU NORM SCUM AND YOUR FUCKING GAY ASS MANNERISMS. PURE FUCKING RAGEFUEL ERFUEL VANFUEL:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Tbh im guilty of that when it comes to cats - atleast kind of. I don't really do baby talk but I speak more affectionately to them than to anyone else, complimenting them and stuff.

Tbh im guilty of that when it comes to cats - atleast kind of. I don't really do baby talk but I speak more affectionately to them than to anyone else, complimenting them and stuff.
Complementing is fine as long as you don't talk to them in some weird high pitched whore baby voice that fucking foids talk to chad in when he's fucking railing her :feelsree:
Aha i have extreme anger and violence issues

I talk to my cat like he’s a human being and can understand me. He’s the only thing that I regularly interact with tbh.

I talk to my cat like he’s a human being and can understand me. He’s the only thing that I regularly interact with tbh.
Cats are better and smarter that normies and femoids. Cats are one of the few things i don't hate and don't want to destroy

I didn't even know there was such a thing as "baby talk" up until reading this thread, and upon doing 5 minutes of research on it, I think I hate the world a little more.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as "baby talk" up until reading this thread, and upon doing 5 minutes of research on it, I think I hate the world a little more.
I hate everything

Baby talk is necessary for babies tho, look it up it helps them learn speech faster.

Baby talk is necessary for babies tho, look it up it helps them learn speech faster.
You mean talking in that high pitched weird voice ? If so i still can't stand it

You mean talking in that high pitched weird voice ? If so i still can't stand it
Yeah, it helps them. People also are almost naturally programmed to talk to them like that.

Yeah, it helps them. People also are almost naturally programmed to talk to them like that.
Even if it does fuck it it ain't my kids i don't wanna hear it. And yea normscum and cucks usually

That’s pretty high on my extensive list of annoyances

oh whos a cute little baby
you are
yes you are
yes you are
yes you are
yes you are
yes you are
yes you are
goochie goo
yes you are

Yep, it’s an evolutionary trait that helps babies and young children learn speech. Because babies appear cute to people, they often talk that way to cute animals. Pitch also conveys meaning to a creature that does not comprehend words. Your dog will understand if you are angry or happy with it based on the sound alone.

That modified language has since moved into text. Hence “doggo” and “pupper” etc.

Yep, it’s an evolutionary trait that helps babies and young children learn speech. Because babies appear cute to people, they often talk that way to cute animals. Pitch also conveys meaning to a creature that does not comprehend words. Your dog will understand if you are angry or happy with it based on the sound alone.

That modified language has since moved into text. Hence “doggo” and “pupper” etc.
:feelsokman:

Yeah I like dogs and cats but I don't do that bullshit. I think it's cringey as hell

Me too my nigga it’s mostly white women who do this

I fucking hate babies and people who post pictures of their stupid babies.

Fuck off, it's not cute.

I fucking hate babies and children in general, every fucking time is hear these little fuckers screeching and doing tantrums I want to fucking crush their tiny little heads with a hammer

I love animals, children sometimes piss me off.

Fuck off, it's not cute.

fuck trophies

"look at me, I did something any foid can do easily"

fuck off.

Me too my nigga it’s mostly white women who do this

Fuck off, it's not cute.
I fucking hate babies and children in general, every fucking time is hear these little fuckers screeching and doing tantrums I want to fucking crush their tiny little heads with a hammer
I love animals, children sometimes piss me off.

fuck trophies

"look at me, I did something any foid can do easily"

fuck off.
Yes brothers!